[GAME] Other - Game crashes during opening tutorial

SkylersPokemon

I just downloaded the game on my Windows 10 laptop. I made it MOST of the way through the tutorial when my internet went out during my match with Brittany. I've opened and closed the program many times now and each time Zach starts telling me to click 'play', I get a notification saying that the program has stopped working and Windows cannot find a solution before Windows closes the program. I'm thinking it didn't like the fact that my internet went out for half a minute because it was working perfectly fine before that. Also, half the time when it opens, my avatar shows up as bald.

Also, side note, do I have to complete the tutorial before redeeming the codes I got in a couple packs of cards?

****I just scanned my computer for potential viruses in case that was the problem and none were found. I scanned using Norton and McAfee. Just thought I'd add this into my post.

If you would like, I can manually skip the tutorial for you. That might fix the issue you are describing.

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I got fairly busy. If you think that would fix it, that would be wonderful if you could do that, thanks. I've got to go out right now, but if you need any more information from me, I will be back in a few hours. Thanks so much, again!

Not a problem at all,

You should be all set. If you are still experiencing the issue that you described, please do feel free to let us know anytime.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Not a problem at all,

You should be all set. If you are still experiencing the issue that you described, please do feel free to let us know anytime.

Hope that helps and good luck!

It seems to be working fine now, thank you!

Hi SkylersPokemon!

The Development team is continuing to work on a fix for this issue, and it would be incredibly helpful to them if you could submit a support ticket with the following information:

1. The platform you're using to play the game (PC, Mac, or iOS)
  2. The OS version of that device
  3. A summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows or System Profiler for Mac; if on an iPad, please provide us with the model)

Thanks for your help! :)

Archived