Sign in to follow this  
LoseyDosey

Confusion too op?

LoseyDosey

Paralyses is a one turn thing.

Asleep only last until you get a head.

Poison is never gone unless you either evolve or remove it but only does 10 damage.

Confusion never goes away even if you get a head unless you evolve or remove it and if tail, you deal 30 dmg to yourself. Isn't it a little bit too much? Even in the Gameboy version, confusing will go away in a couple of turns.

I have been losing a lot recently due to confusion and it's not easy to get rid of it.

I evolve, he/she confuse me again.

i heal up, he/she confuse me again.

Especially when you really have bad days/bad luck where your opponent keep getting head while you keep getting tail. I have experience some of the word kind..... 3 item card to draw 3 more cards,all head. 2 times ******boo fury swipe, all tail and that is total of 6 tail. Gyrados 6 coin toss all head kill my M-Mewtwo EX.

galihsatrioaji

just retreat/switch/rope, confusion gone :) not like paralyzed and sleep, u still can retreat when get confused

DialgaChampion

Which is why it's mandatory to have Float Stone/Escape Rope/Switch in all competitive decks, and why most competitive strategies focus on Pokémon with little-to-no retreat cost, so you can easily get around the confusion issue. Either that, or equip the Heavy Boots. :)

• Upvote 1

ChawkyV

Not really, unlike Paralyze or Sleep where you can't do ANYTHING except use cards to switch or heal, When confused you can easily Retreat :)

There is nothing more OP than Burn :P jk

Edited by ChawkyV

settlers25

Back in they old days... When a confusing pokemon want to retreat, you have to discard the energy cards first. They you flip a coin. If head you retreat, if tails you do not retreat and you loose your energy cards ;)

A fail attack only do 20 damages.

And if i remember correct, all pokemon with an attack that can do confusions. Have to flip a coin to make a pokemon confused.

But back then you can retreate as many times as you like.

Note: Back then posion remove 20 damage and super posion remove 40 damage.

Edited by settlers25

PKTyrantrum

Back in they old days... When a confusing pokemon want to retreat, you have to discard the energy cards first. They you flip a coin. If head you retreat, if tails you do not retreat and you loose your energy cards ;)

... Ouch. That is awful.

settlers25

Yes, back then it was much more powerfull, but a coin flip was requer to get a pokemon confused.

I like the new rules with increase damage and remove retreate try.

Edited by settlers25

wbarrow

Most confusion inducing cards have small amount of damage compared to their counterparts so its perfectly fine

A lot of the time they would have to flip a coin to get you confused in the first place. I hardly ever see confusion decks, you certainly wont find any serious/competitive deck that relies on confusion to win

to get out of confusion you could use

Switch

escape rope

full heal

pokemon center lady

evolve pokemon

retreat

az

super scoop up

heavy boots

there is a number of pokemon which have abilities/attacks which would prevent confusion.

steel shelter if using steel pokemon

there are several others, these are just the ones at the top of my head

sure it's not fun being confused but its not the end of the world

there are much worse things to worry about then being confused and is certainly not op

Edited by wbarrow

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

This is not feedback for the Pokémon TCG Online, as it is a core part of the physical Pokémon TCG (from which the Pokémon TCG Online is modeled). I'll go ahead and move this thread to a more appropriate subforum.

Thanks for your understanding!

Sign in to follow this