Petition to ban Night March

mglitterati

Dear All,

I have to say that I have enough of the game because of the NIght March deck and I am considering to stop playing. I think that at least 1/4 of players is using this deck. It's insane. I have played 2 tournaments today. In first, I was defeated by night march in the final match. In the second one I have defeated night march in semi-final, but did not have enough luck in the final round.

This deck just spoils the fun of the game. It's boring and frustrating. You just wait 3-5 minutes until they build up, and when they do its over, unless you are lucky enough to get some blocking pokemon in the first 3 turns.

Please note that I am aware that it can be blocked, but I don't want to have 4x Aegislash in my deck just because of Night March. Even if you have 1-2 blocking pokemons it's a matter of luck to come across them.

Therefore I am petitioning Pokemon Staff to ban some of the cards from this deck (or move them to extended format) in order to prevent people using this deck so extensively. If anyone agrees, please post in the comments below.

Kind regards,

M

Petitions are not allowed on the forums. The development team cannot ban Nightmarch, regardless, as it's not banned physically.

And calling players out on the forums is not allowed either.

Sorry, you just can't choose to ban the best deck in the standard format. :)

If one deck is banned, the next is banned, and soon everything is banned!

You don't understand the point here. And at the same time you have just proved my point that this deck is ill-balanced. I don't have anything against the other decks. However the Night March deck spoils the fun of the game - you shouldn't be able to do so much damage in first turns. The purpose of the trading card game is to have fun. I am frustrated when I have to play against this deck. It's wasting my precious time. If that's the case and the Pokemon team allows that I will just move to other trading card games, probably MTG.

I understand that TCGO team can't ban the deck, but I just want to raise the issue and I am hoping for some support from players who are frustrated as well.

Just use pyroar with ability in your deck and I can garantee you that 80% of night march decks will concede becauce the majority of them is not using hex maniac

Archived