Old booster packs gone?

bobthekillergoldfish

So I log in today to redeem my shiny new Emerging Powers deck.

I still have my thme decks that I unlocked (except for teh two eevee ones which I own but didn't come with codes to unlock digitally), but all my boosters aregone.

is this a short term thing while they maintain the site or have I lost all the B&W codes I redeemed (which were quite a lot)?

I had some good pulls in them, including the double legendary cards...

So I log in today to redeem my shiny new Emerging Powers deck.

I still have my thme decks that I unlocked (except for teh two eevee ones which I own but didn't come with codes to unlock digitally), but all my boosters aregone.

is this a short term thing while they maintain the site or have I lost all the B&W codes I redeemed (which were quite a lot)?

I had some good pulls in them, including the double legendary cards...

Hello Trainer,

When we switched from Closd Beta to Open Beta (on August 17), all booster packs and inventory were wiped from player accounts. However, for any booster pack codes you had redeemed you should note the equivilent number of booster credits in the Shop applied to your account, which you can use to purchase new boosters. Theme decks were credited back to player accounts according to whether or not you had redeemed a code for each particlar deck (i.e. Blue Assault, Red Frenzy, Green Tornado etc.). You will be receiving new cards for any future boosters that you purchase in the Shop, but we hope you get some good pulls this time around as well!

Best,

Prof_Light

Water-attack.png

Thanks Prof,

sad to see my shinys go, but once the deck builder gets up and running again, hopefully I get another good batch.

Cheers.

Archived