getting fed up of losing because of mulligans

phalanx1337

so this just happened with my deck which has NINE basic pokemon in it, 4-5 mulligans, then DEFEAT as soon as basic.. this feature is getting infuriating, this is 2-3 minutes it is wasting to boot for absolutely nothing, this is not even my fault, i do not control the mulligans, why punish players?

so this just happened with my deck which has NINE basic pokemon in it, 4-5 mulligans, then DEFEAT as soon as basic.. this feature is getting infuriating, this is 2-3 minutes it is wasting to boot for absolutely nothing, this is not even my fault, i do not control the mulligans, why punish players?

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/36689-time-out-during-redraw/?do=findComment&comment=431085

I reported that Instant Defeat Bug for having to redraw at the start many times ... days ago. This should fix this before they get a long break during CHRISTMAS.

Especially giving double token to players unfairly and giving the losers a bug instant defeat.

The weird thing about this problem is that it doesn't happen every single time. They probably haven't figured out what triggers it yet.

I was hoping they will fix it before Christmas.

But i guess not.

Now we going lose instantly for 

mulligans

AND

it does happen....only if you mulligan more than a certain amount of time.

I even lost using 20 Basic Pokemon Deck...with that bug.

Archived