how to unlock ember spark deck

ciri_car

ember spark is the HGSS deck, featuring Typhlosion. The deck was long before tcg online, it's like asking to unlock Zap! from Base Set, sorry.

Greetings!

Currently we don't have a way to unlock some of these older decks. We might in the future, just make sure to look for the decks that are specially marked for online play to avoid confusion. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Hello! Since the OP's question has been answered, and I have a similar one, I thought I might as well post it here instead.

How do I unlock the Nightfall and Daybreak theme decks? They're appearing with the little padlocks on them at the moment, so I figure there's a way to get at them.

Similarly, I have several BW boosters that don't contain the code cards (I'm in England, if that matters). Is there any way for me to get the boosters online?

EDIT: One more thing. I'm unable to open the "Basic Red" theme deck in the deck maker. This is massively frustrating since Typholosion is my favourite heavy-hitter to play in real life, and I can only imagine the fun I'd have integrating it with my EP Krookodile...

Thanks,

-YtR

The nightfall and daybreak decks are currently not unlockable, they should be coming out in fall. Just keep your eyes peeled to our news and announcmenets. Also you have to win 12 games with those decks to unlock them in your collection. Then once you open the deck, the cards will be added to your collection. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent."

Yeah, I won those 12 games ages ago, it's not that. However, I just saw another user post that they couldn't use the Basic Red deck either, so I'll go file a bug report. Away!

Thanks for the heads-up about the NightDay decks too.

Archived