21th double token?

SDgundam

It should of been for losers too.

We don't want to provide incentive for people to spam losing as it contributes to a poor play environment.  

We don't want to provide incentive for people to spam losing as it contributes to a poor play environment.  

Yet, You allow reward exploiters shiftry,black smith gltich, and mulligran instant defeat bug that prevent users from progress further.

That "Nerf Losers Reward" suggestion was made by those players to prevent the losers from improving the game. Those player know there going be something in the future to exploit the reward system, so they suggested it.

It is not about farming or people using return your only pokemon back to hand or deck. <not against TCG Rules and it another way or surrendering> and Pokemon TCG Rules people can surrender anytime they want (No penalty)

It about only allowing one side to get reward, and keep other side on the bottom.

Yes they just announced it, 2 weeks that's actually a pretty nice End of Year gift :P

^______^ You stole my words! 2 weeks of ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet!   

2 words-  DIG IN!

cant we just have double ladder points.

and dont encourage losing?  over 1 hour for 50 ladder points due to constant rubbish hands game after game, mass mulligans i weant to play the game not get steamrolled through rng, then get punished with no rewards

its tedium

cant we just have double ladder points.

and dont encourage losing?  over 1 hour for 50 ladder points due to constant rubbish hands game after game, mass mulligans i weant to play the game not get steamrolled through rng, then get punished with no rewards

its tedium

That would ruin the point of the wheel tbh. It is meant to make more people being active during that time. Double ladder would contribute to the opposite.

Archived