Looking for Shaymin-ex, Charizard, entei

timidpikachu

Hello, I am new to trading on here but have been playing pctgo for over a year now. 

Need
Shaymin ex x2 RS

Charizard-ex x2 (combustion Blast)

Entei x2 (full art)

VS Seeker 3x

Battle compressor x3

I have FT 

Tropical Beach x1 (2012)

Some packs (all from the newer sets) 

Full Art Lysandre

Gold Dive Ball

FA Archie x2

Gold Weekness Policy x2

Gold Enhanced Hammer

FA Ghetsis

Thanks. 

I can trade you 2 Roaring Skies Shaymin EX, 2 Ancient Trait Entei, 2 CB Blast Charizard EX, 3 VS Seeker and 3 Battle Compressor, for just the Tropical Beach 2012

Ok I'm good with this trade, now how would we proceed? Lord

Send me a trade for Tropical Beach, for my Secret Rare Ultra ball, and then after this battle, I'll counter with all the stuff I promised

I cannot communicate in-game because of some bug that hasn't been figured out yet, nor can I send trades, but I can send counters. And I guarantee you, SR Ub is worth more than Beach, so I'm not gonna rip you off by accepting that. Thanks. 

Send me a trade for Tropical Beach, for my Secret Rare Ultra ball, and then after this battle, I'll counter with all the stuff I promised

I cannot communicate in-game because of some bug that hasn't been figured out yet, nor can I send trades, but I can send counters. And I guarantee you, SR Ub is worth more than Beach, so I'm not gonna rip you off by accepting that. Thanks. 

I'm ok with this but unless i'm doing something wrong, when I create a private trade you don't showup under public people, Your name is your sn on here right?

I'm ok with this but unless i'm doing something wrong, when I create a private trade you don't showup under public people, Your name is your sn on here right?

My name in game is LordKieta, and you have to add me as a friend first. 

Counter sent. Enjoy your cards. One of the Shaymins is Full Art, and 2 of the Battle Compressors are Foil 

Wow thanks man, I was going to say I think you made a mistake. That's a sweet entei replacement!

Wow thanks man, I was going to say I think you made a mistake. That's a sweet entei replacement!

Oh hey, I completely forgot the Entei. I just tagged them, you're free to send an offer for anything. They were part of the order, so you can literally have them for anything. 

Oh hey, I completely forgot the Entei. I just tagged them, you're free to send an offer for anything. They were part of the order, so you can literally have them for anything. 

Don't worry about it. I picked some up super cheap right after that trade. :) Thanks again

I can trade you 2 Roaring Skies Shaymin EX, 2 Ancient Trait Entei, 2 CB Blast Charizard EX, 3 VS Seeker and 3 Battle Compressor, for just the Tropical Beach 2012

The good lord strikes again, at least give us a chance :P 

No one can beat your offer, congrats @timidpikachu !

The good lord strikes again, at least give us a chance :P

No one can beat your offer, congrats @timidpikachu !

I got to say, for my first trade using the forums I am more than pleased. ^.^

I got to say, for my first trade using the forums I am more than pleased. ^.^

Well it's not the forums as much as it's LordKieta :P

You'll never find anyone who'll give amazing offers like him :)

nice snipe in forum :")

Archived