Crads Untagged after Trade

ChawkyV

I have noticed a new bug, after accepting a public or private trade the cards you accept (those that were tagged for want or trade) and only those (not the cards you give just those you get) will automatically be untagged both for trade or want, This is extremely annoying as you have to tag them allover again !

well i understand the reason.. it was for card like blastoise ex... people including me was not liking when the card blastoise ex stay tagged while i dont have it anymore..

so now its fix the bug.. if i trade blastoise ex and i have 0 after well its not tagged for trade... they do that to resolve the problem to have tagged ex for trade that they don't have anymore...

i think its a good idea but it should  only happen when you have zero of a card after.. not each time you trade it..

well i understand the reason.. it was for card like blastoise ex... people including me was not liking when the card blastoise ex stay tagged while i dont have it anymore..

so now its fix the bug.. if i trade blastoise ex and i have 0 after well its not tagged for trade... they do that to resolve the problem to have tagged ex for trade that they don't have anymore...

i think its a good idea but it should  only happen when you have zero of a card after.. not each time you trade it..

No its not like that, it this was the case it'd be awesome, the cards that would be untagged are the cards you get not the cards you give which is totally useless, you'd have to retag tham again !!

I'll have to add to this that cards even become 'tagged for trade' after you successfully traded them away which weren't tagged before.

The main concern here is when having cards 'tagged for review'.

Edit: This is how it goes now: The 'tagged for review' card becomes from untagged a 'tagged for trade' card the moment you trade this card away. This means you may have no copies left but the card still can get this 'tagged for trade' mark.

On the other hand a card that you have 'tagged for review' and you get in a trade doesn't affect the 'tagged for trade' button - that way it should be usually (so no auto-tagging here in comparison to 'reviewed' cards you 'lost in a trade'.

It is something really strange additionally to the thing ChawkyV already mentioned above.

@mods: please move this thread to the game error section of the forum as it now definitely belongs there.

I'll have to add to this that cards even become 'tagged for trade' after you successfully traded them away which weren't tagged before.

The main concern here is when having cards 'tagged for review'.

Edit: This is how it goes now: The 'tagged for review' card becomes from untagged a 'tagged for trade' card the moment you trade this card away. This means you may have no copies left but the card still can get this 'tagged for trade' mark.

On the other hand a card that you have 'tagged for review' and you get in a trade doesn't affect the 'tagged for trade' button - that way it should be usually (so no auto-tagging here in comparison to 'reviewed' cards you 'lost in a trade'.

It is something really strange additionally to the thing ChawkyV already mentioned above.

@mods: please move this thread to the game error section of the forum as it now definitely belongs there.

I didn't have any problems with cards tagged for review but tbh i didn't check them but i can confirm that cards you GET from trades (that you already had or didn't) automatically become untagged of anything (I guarantee Want and Trade)

And yes I don't know why i posted it in Game Feedback, my mistake

The devs need to fix this immediately. 

It is like they are trying to do something good, but they end up making things a lot worse. :(

The devs need to fix this immediately. 

It is like they are trying to do something good, but they end up making things a lot worse.  :(

I believe they mixed things up between untagging cards you trade and untagging cards you get .... it shouldn't be hard to fix imo

I believe they mixed things up between untagging cards you trade and untagging cards you get .... it shouldn't be hard to fix imo

I would not want if they untagged a card every time I traded it away either. That would mean I have to retag A LOT.

I would not want if they untagged a card every time I traded it away either. That would mean I have to retag A LOT.

It's a bother either way, best solution is that they'd let us be able to untag cards we NO LONGER OWN at anytime !

i realize this bug too, every card/packs that we got from trade, they automaticly untagged itself. This bughappen only when we get cards or packs in. Nothing happen with cards/ packs out.

Archived