[CARD] Golbat (Phantom Forces #32), Crobat (#33) - The Sneaky Bite and Surprise Bite Abilities are placing 0 damage counters

djentlemanwhite

In expanded versus mode I have been playing Mewtwo EX (NXD), Wobbuffet PHF with Crobat and Golbats from PHF. I've had several instances where when I try to use the Crobat and Golbats abilities that it will either automatically place the damage counters on the active but do no damage at all or I try to place them elsewhere and it will place zero damage. I checked a few times to make sure a Hex maniac was not played or if Garbodor DRX was in play but neither were in play when the instances occurred.

With some observation it would appear it happens when I target an EX with an ability (Shaymin EX has been a common target where the bug occurs) and/or when Wobbuffet is active. I am thinking that Wobbuffet may be the isssue though since i just finished a game where I had Wobbuffet active and my opponent was able to use the ability Set Up and Propogation.

This same bug occurred in a versus match. My Wobbuffet was active and my benched Golbat and Crobat abilities did not work. They automatically triggered against my opponent's only active Pokemon (Ariados) for 0 damage. Major bug...

Hello Trainers!

This should be solved now (see this thread), so I'll close this one out. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you're still experiencing this or if any other bugs pop up.

Thanks for your reports! :)

Archived