Wasting Time

hansnake

Same. I come here several times a day to see if anything new on the way. You would think that the people making this would get tired of the complaining and actually give us something new to play around with. Beta testing is rather pointless when the major bugs arent getting fixed and nothing new is supplied to test.

Well over half the people here have beaten all the leagues and fully unlocked all the decks, and what do they do? Give us a teaser of another league and the option to BUY 3 decks. Fighting the exact same npcs over and over again, with the same decks recycled throughout gets boring fast. Not to mention being forced to use these pre-made decks with too many worthless (hoothoot) basic pokemon and not enough useful trainers.

It wouldnt be AS bad if i could sit down and play through a couple matches. No, this stupid bug is ruining it for me. For instance, if you click to view your active pokemon inbetween turns, before an energy is attached, before the evolution animation begins, before the knockout animation begins, before drawing a prize, basically anytime that it says Wait on the status thing on the right, it will zoom in on it, and you will not be able to resume the game. Clicking outside of the card does nothing, as does waiting for hours for it to continue the previous action before you clicked to view it. The only resort is to concede or refresh your page. This bug has bothered me since day 1 and iv seen more than a few other people complaining about it as well. Is this not fixable? Iv ragequit 3 times and expected it to be fixed during maintenance, only to find it again next time i played. Iv not filed a support ticket, but i assumed enough people were experiencing it to get it fixed. *EDIT Just submitted one. We'll see*

Also, why cant i have more then 50 tokens? Iv beat 4 npcs in a row and although it says i was awarded a token, i still have 50.......

I am, although that's because I want to.

<strike>'cause I want another official Nintendo forum and this seems to be it. So I gotta community-develop y'all.</strike>

Me to --'

I come here several times a day in search for new information on when is the real game coming out, when we'll have access to the new league, new decks, etc...but nothing, we have no idea if their actually improving anything with their maintenances since we have no information on what they are for and how it'll help the game

I really hope that we'll at least know what the future maintenances are for and what they're working on and stuff like that because I think it would make the waiting a little less anoying and frustrating...

:P me also, this is just the only place to discuss Pokemon without getting criticized on liking it as a teenager. small town, not many opportunities

Same. I come here several times a day to see if anything new on the way. You would think that the people making this would get tired of the complaining and actually give us something new to play around with. Beta testing is rather pointless when the major bugs arent getting fixed and nothing new is supplied to test.

Well over half the people here have beaten all the leagues and fully unlocked all the decks, and what do they do? Give us a teaser of another league and the option to BUY 3 decks. Fighting the exact same npcs over and over again, with the same decks recycled throughout gets boring fast. Not to mention being forced to use these pre-made decks with too many worthless (hoothoot) basic pokemon and not enough useful trainers.

It wouldnt be AS bad if i could sit down and play through a couple matches. No, this stupid bug is ruining it for me. For instance, if you click to view your active pokemon inbetween turns, before an energy is attached, before the evolution animation begins, before the knockout animation begins, before drawing a prize, basically anytime that it says Wait on the status thing on the right, it will zoom in on it, and you will not be able to resume the game. Clicking outside of the card does nothing, as does waiting for hours for it to continue the previous action before you clicked to view it. The only resort is to concede or refresh your page. This bug has bothered me since day 1 and iv seen more than a few other people complaining about it as well. Is this not fixable? Iv ragequit 3 times and expected it to be fixed during maintenance, only to find it again next time i played. Iv not filed a support ticket, but i assumed enough people were experiencing it to get it fixed. *EDIT Just submitted one. We'll see*

Also, why cant i have more then 50 tokens? Iv beat 4 npcs in a row and although it says i was awarded a token, i still have 50.......

tl;dr

Amen, especially to the:

"It wouldnt be AS bad if i could sit down and play through a couple matches. No, this stupid bug is ruining it for me. For instance, if you click to view your active pokemon inbetween turns, before an energy is attached, before the evolution animation begins, before the knockout animation begins, before drawing a prize, basically anytime that it says Wait on the status thing on the right, it will zoom in on it, and you will not be able to resume the game. Clicking outside of the card does nothing, as does waiting for hours for it to continue the previous action before you clicked to view it. The only resort is to concede or refresh your page. This bug has bothered me since day 1 and iv seen more than a few other people complaining about it as well. Is this not fixable? Iv ragequit 3 times and expected it to be fixed during maintenance, only to find it again next time i played. Iv not filed a support ticket, but i assumed enough people were experiencing it to get it fixed. *EDIT Just submitted one. We'll see*"

"Iv ragequit 3 times" lol

I've experienced the same problem at least two times too. It's seriously frustrating.

There's just two many bugs and nothing left to do. Foruming's only so great for so long.... well for me! :D

<strike>'cause I want another official Nintendo forum and this seems to be it. So I gotta community-develop y'all.</strike>

Don't you have anything else to do Prince?

PURPLE RAINNNN PURRRRRPLE RAINNNNNN

Amen, especially to the:

"It wouldnt be AS bad if i could sit down and play through a couple matches. No, this stupid bug is ruining it for me. For instance, if you click to view your active pokemon inbetween turns, before an energy is attached, before the evolution animation begins, before the knockout animation begins, before drawing a prize, basically anytime that it says Wait on the status thing on the right, it will zoom in on it, and you will not be able to resume the game. Clicking outside of the card does nothing, as does waiting for hours for it to continue the previous action before you clicked to view it. The only resort is to concede or refresh your page. This bug has bothered me since day 1 and iv seen more than a few other people complaining about it as well. Is this not fixable? Iv ragequit 3 times and expected it to be fixed during maintenance, only to find it again next time i played. Iv not filed a support ticket, but i assumed enough people were experiencing it to get it fixed. *EDIT Just submitted one. We'll see*"

"Iv ragequit 3 times" lol

I've experienced the same problem at least two times too. It's seriously frustrating.

There's just two many bugs and nothing left to do. Foruming's only so great for so long.... well for me! :D

I understand you pain for this has happen to me a few times. Now I just try not to click around too many times to keep this from happening.

Of course. Be glad I'm gracing this forum with my presence. Some of my friends think this forum is hopeless so I should stay away from it, but I'm being uncharacteristically optimistic.

Of course. Be glad I'm gracing this forum with my presence. Some of my friends think this forum is hopeless so I should stay away from it, but I'm being uncharacteristically optimistic.

Your optimism is a shining beacon of light to us all... I'm barely holding out hope for this place.

Your optimism is a shining beacon of light to us all... I'm barely holding out hope for this place.

I'm not at all concerned about the TCGO itself. That'll be fine.

The concern is with the actual forum community.

I post on here when the trainer challenge has a load error. So I'm not wasting my time, just finding something else to do.

You're not a shining beacon of light to me.

I'm really sorry to hear that some of you are to the point of ragequitting due to bugs or incessent issues with the Trainer Challenge. I too have experienced all of these issues and more. So, trust me, I'm right there with you in the frustration; but only because I want to play so badly!

As we move into the future of this beta phase with the Trainer Challenge, these forums and the TCGO, please know that while there will be bugs here, there and everywhere, we are paying attention to every single concern and report. Though we may not be able to respond to every thread, please know that we do our best and even if we have not responded, someone has taken note of it to be fixed.

In the mean time, please keep up the great patience as you all help us test out all the newest and greatest features. Additionally, while you may have concerns about the functionality of the site, that's great, but do refrain from negative comments about the forum community. It is still new and growing. Nurture and support will go much further to help it grow successfully than to be overly scrutinous.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to contact the Pokémon Support Team at support@pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues.

Archived