Sign in to follow this  
ScoopPC11

[GAME] Deck Manager - Can't save decks, deck boxes doubled

ScoopPC11

I'm having two issues when creating decks.

1) Can't save my decks once done.

2) All the graphics for selecting deck boxes are now doubled.

TPCi_Samhayne

Hi ScoopPC11,

Are you starting from an existing deck and modifying, or starting from scratch to create a new deck?

ONLYGAREN

It's a very temporary workaround, but try changing deckboxes in order to save your deck.

TPCi_Samhayne

It's a very temporary workaround, but try changing deckboxes in order to save your deck.

If that is working for you - then the issue with saving might be related to the double display on the PC client of deck boxes.  That's very helpful to know.  Our testing team is looking further into it.

shouldbeasleep

Hasn't worked for me, might have to wait for the fix :(

raistlinxw

Happening to me too on Mac.    I see double deck boxes, and cannot save decks I am editing.   I tried the trick of selecting different deck boxes, but that didn't work for me.

shouldbeasleep

Update - just logged back out and in, deck boxes back to normal and can save again.

It did take a couple of goes for the patch to install itself, so maybe it patched it twice and bugged it?

Anyway, all good for me now.

• Upvote 1

frequencyjam

Same for me, couldn't save changes to my deck, tried cloning it then making changes, same problem.  Quit game, just logged back in and now it works...

Captnmisty

i came here to report same bug and looks like I'm not the only one. I'm playing on Ipad,  can't save existing deck (was trying to update my deck) even if i change deck boxes, sleeves, and coins. 

raistlinxw

Confirmed, it looks to be working this morning.   I have a regular number of deck boxes, and editing a deck saved as expected.

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

As it appears that this has been resolved, I'll go ahead and close this thread. If you're experiencing this or any other issue, please feel free to make a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature.

Thanks!