Wow! Almost nailed it!

apaulogy

Game is a lot faster now. Still far from perfect, but thanks for listening to feedback from the userbase! I appreciate it. This is a weird experience because my family came from MTGO to Pokemon and this is a way better experience. This patch is proof that you listen, at least to some degree.

That is all I wanted to say. I'll report bugs when I find them, but this is way more playable.

I also want to express my desire for properly stacked prized, I would like to echo the discard pile feedback (should be a grid system that displays all card names and pics and adjustable, or a "smart graveyard/discard pile" not unlike the one you were you were talking about with cards like Battle Compressor), and finally tool and energy pips need to be more prominent so I don't have to hover my mouse over it to see what it is. Sorry. I didn't want to make another thread.

Anyway. Thanks again.

Game is a lot faster now. Still far from perfect, but thanks for listening to feedback from the userbase! I appreciate ***** is a weird experience because my family came from MTGO to Pokemon and this is a way better experience. This patch is proof that you listen, at least to some degree.

That is all I wanted to say. I'll report bugs when I find them, but this is way more playable.

I also want to express my desire for properly stacked prized, I would like to echo the discard pile feedback (should be a grid system that displays all card names and pics and adjustable, or a "smart gfravyard" not unlike the one you were you were talking about with cards like Battle Compressor), and finally tool and energy pips need to be more prominent so I don't have to hover my mouse over it to see what it is. Sorry. I didn't want to make another thread.

Anyway. Thanks again.

People agree is faster,however, more problems just to get one action to another (Than before the Upgraded Anmiations Update) Its like they didn't really like applying this Animations update or something.

People agree is faster,however, more problems just to get one action to another (Than before the Upgraded Anmiations Update) Its like they didn't really like applying this Animations update or something.

[Content edited by Mod_Turtle]

Hello Trainers,

Thank you for the feedback!

Please keep in mind we encourage constructive criticism but disrespectful language towards other players is NOT allowed on the forums or in-game.

Archived