Looking through discard pile after 2.33 is a hassle for exeggcute (and probably nightmarch) players

ONLYGAREN

Overall I am really happy with the 2.33 changes.  For a lot of people this probably won't be that big of a deal, but I would just like to voice out that the new discard pile is quite a hassle for someone who uses exeggcutes a lot. 

The change basically made it so that it shows only 10 cards at a time in the discard pile, and you need to click and wait to scroll through another 10 cards each time.  This isn't a big deal if you have under 10 cards in your discard pile, but it does become a problem when you have more than that.  From the perspective of a blastoise player, counting the number of water energies becomes annoying as you can't count how many there are at a glance.  I'd imagine nightmarch players are going to find this change very frustrating when they need to count their discarded nightmarchers.  Also, everytime I discard exeggcutes they end up in the last page of the discard pile.

A quick suggestion I would like to propose is to reverse the order that the discard pile displays cards.  Right now it is showing cards that were first discarded and showing the most recently discarded cards last.  Reversing the order would make the exeggcutes that were recently discarded appear first.  The order was this was prior to the update as well.

Another issue is that when the animation of exeggcute's ability finishes off, the discard window closes, so it sort of disrupts the chain of actions.  Considering the fact that discard cards tend to discard two cards at a time, this means I'll want to look through the discard pile again for a second exeggcute.  This really is minor, but it's something to consider.

Good feedback, thanks!

Perhaps a good refinement would be to implement a toggle filter to sort the discard listing from oldest to newest, or from newest to oldest?

Honestly the best option would be to keep the version from 2.32. Seeing just 10 cards at once is just not great.

Does current system follow TCG rules?

Good feedback, thanks!

Perhaps a good refinement would be to implement a toggle filter to sort the discard listing from oldest to newest, or from newest to oldest?

Or you could just do that with the whole of the changes 2.32 brought.

Does current system follow TCG rules?

I dont think so but I am just looking for something user friendly rather than current version of discard pile.

I dont think so but I am just looking for something user friendly rather than current version of discard pile.

I was wondering that , because someone in-game was talking about being easier (or user friendly).

Archived