Primal Clash pack with 11 pokemon cards in it and no Code Card

DesDaddy

My son just opened a Primal Clash pack that had 11 pokemon cards in it, and there was no code card. 

I don't think it was a fake pack because it came in an officially marked product (either the 2015 Collector Chest or a Pikachu EX box, he opened both but I'm pretty sure it was a Pikachu EX box).  Also to show it wasn't a fake, inside the pack was a genuine Wailord EX.

Just curious if others have come across these 11 card packs?  I don't mean fake packs, unfortunately they are around (with spelling errors, etc.), I mean actual pack errors from Pokemon International (or whoever makes the product) with 11 cards in them, thanks!

Des

As I have only bought one, I'm not sure if there is a code included or not, but I once bought a Phantom Forces Elite Trainer Box and no code card was included to give me the usual sleeves and deck box.

I've personally never opened a pack that had 11 cards inside, but I have opened one pack that was accidentally crimped wrong! The pack was left unsealed because the plastic couldn't mold together, and two cards inside the pack have this wave-y-texture on the edge of the card, and one of the two was also sliced incorrectly (missing corner).

I've also heard of some packs missing a reverse foil card, but the pack did contain 10 cards. 

This kind of stuff is quite interesting, I've opened a ton of booster boxes myself so I think the factory error that your son came across is pretty unusual. 

Another error, related to Pokemon codes this time; and it's happened to me twice!

I was redeeming a bunch of Plasma Freeze codes, and two codes out of the bunch turned out to be Plasma Storm instead when it was redeemed, but both the code cards had the Plasma Freeze logo. XD

I never reported these errors personally, as it really didn't bother me at all; but I've always wondered out of curiosity if this is something Pokemon would replace due to such errors? o:

Just a production error, a rare one as I've opened or my friends in my direct vicinity have opened several thousands of packs since BLW launch. Support would probably issue you a replacement code with proof of purchase if you submit a ticket explaining the issue.

Just a production error, a rare one as I've opened or my friends in my direct vicinity have opened several thousands of packs since BLW launch. Support would probably issue you a replacement code with proof of purchase if you submit a ticket explaining the issue.

Yeah, production error, the "11th card" was a Bunnelby Ancient Trait, so not the worst I suppose I could get, lol, but really it's all good, I was just curious if any others have experienced getting an 11 card pack. :) because as you mention, it is pretty rare to see. I wonder if that means somewhere someone got a 9 card pack instead..probably not though, and hopefully not - but if anyone did, your missing card is a Bunnelby Ancient Trait, lol.

I have no interest in asking for a replacement code, but I do have experience using Pokemon Support when I never received an EX card that was stated to be inside an official product of Pokemon, and Pokemon Support was helpful and replaced the missing item. :) ( see Mike and Alex, I can play nice )      :P

Anyways, thanks guys for the responses, it's pretty neat what we get out of the packs sometimes. :)

Des

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Trainers!

I'm just popping in to say that the support team would be happy to help you with any instances of damaged, missing, or counterfeit items. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". This is optional, of course. ^^

Happy Holidays!

Archived