Looking to sell gold ultra balls and rare sleeves

DigitalVaper

i know a guy looking for victini sleeves right now

his name is salano2

i know hes willing to offer quite a bit but he does not get on the forums often so he cant see this

he may get on the forums later though, ill send him a pm

I am not interested in wheeling and dealing in PM. You can m ake your offers here so I know they are fair or not.

The reason I like PM is because of instant message and instant reply, but on forums that takes a bit more time. Can you give me an idea of the price you are looking for the victini sleeves and deoxys sleeves? Are you selling them for packs? Are you looking for specific cards for them? These questions are easier to answer by PMing, I think. 

Offering One hundred and ninety Roaring Skies, 200 Furious Fists, 180 Ancient Origins, 100 Flash Fire, 30 Plasma Blast, and 40 Noble Victories.

One hundred and ninety Roaring Skies (1.00 each = One hundred and ninety packs)
200 Furious Fists (0.75 each = 150 packs)
180 Ancient Origins (0.66 each = 120 packs)
100 Flash Fire (0.5 each = 50 packs)
40 Noble Victories (1.5 each = 60 packs)
30 Plasma Blast (1.00 each = 30 packs)

For a total of 600 for the three Ultra balls.

I can offer you 200 roaring skies and 400 breakthrough packs for the victini sleeves. Could you please message me in game so we can talk about? I'll beat any offer, I have many different packs. You would need to add in game anyway, since this trade can only be done on a counter offer because you cannot offer a trade with more than 100 packs.

I'll offer 110 RS, 20 PB, 30 PfH, and 20 BT. You would have to send the offer as I cannot send more than 100 items in a trade whereas you can ask for more than 100 items.

I also have Tournament Chests if you are interested in those.

increasing my offer for victini sleeves to 150 plasma freeze, 50 roaring skies, 30 primal clash, 10 xy base set, 5 dark explorers, 5 double crisis, and 20 tournament chests (people value these at 0.5 packs each).

I actually seen someone offering 5 sr ultra for the victini sleeves so you may want to reconsider some of the offers here as I personally think you could get that easily for those :)

PB

I see in the pub some ppl looking for victini sets and he will paying 4 sr ultra balls - 4 sr max potions - 4 sr vs seekers. Thats a big deal, i think...

Archived