Deck Out December with the Pokémon TCG Online!

LostMK

Well I checked outta curiousity and i found nothing, Naturally I'm assuming being signed up to the newsletter means having joined the forums, which I obviousely had, if not, MODS can you please enlighten us ?

PS: the Forums Censors are getting weirder everyday ....

I also did not get the newsletter. I don't appreciate there being posts about neat item codes when they are never sent out. I know there is a lot going on with this game, but is it really too much to ask for the basics to be working before implementing massive game re-works?

Hello Trainers!

I believe newsletters are still being sent out, so if you have not gotten yours that is likely why. I recommend making sure you've entered your email address correctly and checking your Spam/Junk/Trash folders in your email program. Instructions for opting in to the newsletter:

1. Log into Pokemon.com
  2. If you're not looking at your profile, you can do so by clicking your avatar's image on the left hand side and selecting View Your Profile
  3. Select Profile Overview 
  4. Scroll all the way to the bottom to make sure that your Email Preferences have a checkmark next to "I would like to receive marketing email messages, including information about future online games, from The Pokémon Company International."
  5. Click Save (it's really important that you do!)
Ensure your email address is correct and up to date. Also, add pokemon@email.pokemon.com to your address book so that your newsletter doesn’t get caught in your spam filter. Then, look forward to receiving the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter in your email throughout the year to stay in-the-know about everything going on in the Pokémon universe!

I hope this helps! :)

As was posted here: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/36271-deck-out-december-with-the-pokémon-tcg-online/#entry430061

If you are waiting for the December Pokémon Email Newsletter, please look for it after Dec. 18th.

The Dec. 9 sign up date was to make sure that you would be included in the process that pulled the list of who to send too.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived