Mipha

Tokens Glitch Bug?

Mipha

The main website I sign in, trying to buy santa and elf hats with my tokens in game shop-clothing.. it comes with an error>wouldn't let me redeem. I was using google chrome on that' Then test on internet explorer browser-I got it redeem. Also I notice my tokens on website were low than my game played on tcgo; it was 200 tokens behind... I wonder there is limit tokens right? Well so far i reach to 3k <('^')<

graywh

Yes, the website doesn't show the correct number of tokens often.  And I've had some issues with the website trainer shop in Chrome, too.

The limit is 25,000.

Edited by graywh

Mipha

Yes, the website doesn't show the correct number of tokens aften.  And I've had some issues with the website trainer shop in Chrome, too.

The limit is 25,000.

Oh I see. By the way, thank you graywh!

Mod_Poplar

Hi Mipha,

As this is a pokemon.com issue and not a Pokémon TCG Online bug, I've moved your thread. The support team will be able to help you out better than we can here, as this is the forum for the Pokémon TCG Online. You can submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience! :)