[GENERAL] Other - Connection problems during matches

MSRCNIYD

Hello!

Since I am playing PTCGO I am having a lot of problems with my connection, I mean, I can surf on the internet so I think my connection is not the problem, however I am tired of winning games and suddenly lose the connection and because of that I can't get the awards. What can I do?

Thank you

Oh. I just found a workaround! If the game starts acting like it is going to disconnect (yellow wifi symbol) go to your network and sharing center on the taskbar, go to adapter settings, disable the adapter you are using, reenable it, *close completly out of pokemon tcgo*, and then reoppen pokemon. It worked for me, and continued the game where it left off.

Oh. I just found a workaround! If the game starts acting like it is going to disconnect (yellow wifi symbol) go to your network and sharing center on the taskbar, go to adapter settings, disable the adapter you are using, reenable it, *close completly out of pokemon tcgo*, and then reoppen pokemon. It worked for me, and continued the game where it left off.

Does is work for Versus, too?

• 2 weeks later...

I would love if this would work for me. Thing is, I am not dropping packets at all and I am hardwired into the modem. If I do a short ping test of like 500 pings all of them come back with a 0% drop rate. Still don't know what's going on.

Archived