Sign in to follow this  
Sbaker507

[GAME] Deck Manager - Stuck In Deck Manager tutorial

Sbaker507

When I log on for the day and attempt to go to deck manager, the Zach Deck Builder Tutorial ends up not letting me select anything outside of a box, for my page it is selecting a deck and nothing else

Mod_Poplar

Hi Sbaker507!

This is a known issue which the Development Team is working to resolve. Uninstalling and re-installing the game should solve the issue for you in the meantime. Please remove all traces of the game (including old installer files) and download the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/ .

I hope this helps! :)

Master-Tails-12

Hi Sbaker507!

This is a known issue which the Development Team is working to resolve. Uninstalling and re-installing the game should solve the issue for you in the meantime. Please remove all traces of the game (including old installer files) and download the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/ .

I hope this helps! :)

Hi there moderator i have thiseym but similar problem then this guy.I am stuck at Deack managment and cent edit the deack due to this Dr with glases(dont nou who )asking me to get me frue tutorial to help me build the deack.I selected the new deack creation pointed with grean aerow.When i click on it nothing happened and i go to Exstended....in there there is still grean aerow with card box abowe in blank and Dr. tutorial is stuck.

I culdnot mowe or exit a thing and i have to close the game buy alt tabing out and manualiy close it.

I goted in again and the problem is still there.I trayed normal option on loging screan then jast seyed start for biginers without loging in.There the Deak managment is fine as Dr.(dont nou the name)ofered thiseym thing and here hr tutorial was fine...ic onliy thing in loging in game.

Before you tray to help me i will tell you what i did.

1.I opened 2x suport ticket that i wil get frue mine email browser.

2.I deleted old luncher and downloaded the sugested luncher on the website.

3.I chose repair game frue instaler and started the game normaliy game crashed 100% inside game after i loged in.

4.I uninstaled and reinstaled the game with new luncher that is up to date and it didnt fixed it.

I did all of this and nothing hapened....eather i am duing something wrong or duing something right or dont nou what to do or if this is Development Team problem and i realiy wanted to fix it as it was working fine before.

Curiousliy i wonder if this have to do something with temporaliy card baning until the problem is fixed as they seyed...

This post you posted is old as ic 2015 and nau ic 2018.

If you culd contact me here i wuld wait to se what you are gona sey...i hope this is a normal bug....

Oussama172

Hello the same issue above is happening to me only its now in 11/13/2018, help please!

• Upvote 1

Master-Tails-12

Hello the same issue above is happening to me only its now in 11/13/2018, help please!

Do you min thiseym thing as the guy who posted his fearst coment in 2015 or did you min mine coment that i posted yesterday in 2018?:) If you did ment mine post then i am heppy that i am not the onliy one with this things happening as i was tought it was onliy me:)

• Upvote 1

Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

This is a current known issue that the development team is aware of. For more information on current known issues, please review the current known issues thread:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/66283-257-known-issues/

I recommend trying again periodically and watching the forums for future game updates. Patch notes and known issues can be found at http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/108-patch-notes-known-issues/.

Please also note that it is best to note post on threads older than a few weeks old. There are a number of other recent threads on this issue. I am closing this thread at this time.

Thanks!