Not owned cards creating "Illegal Standard Deck"

Pkmn_Maniac

I created a deck of cards I don't own.
This tells the game that I can't use my deck, that I just created.

Is there anything I can do? Besides hoping I can get every card I need?
All the cards are from Standard format, I used the Filters to make sure of this.

If you don't own the cards then you cannot play with a deck. In order for you to play with your newly constructed deck you must obtain the cards either by trading other players or by opening packs.

If you don't own the cards then you cannot play with a deck. In order for you to play with your newly constructed deck you must obtain the cards either by trading other players or by opening packs.

Welp, I obtained like a fraction of the deck.

And all the cards I have in actual, are fairly Rare and/or actually Rare (as in hard to come by I think?).

So...I wish there was a way around this, especially for the new players that League Leaders or Gym leaders refer to the program.

Buy code cards, they are not that expensive. I think 200 code cards should be enough, would be around 40-50 real life money spend on the game. Then don't open those packs, but trade them for the cards that you need. No game is really for free, also not Pokemon.

we should be able to test deck we don't own card... like test against cpu...

the option test deck should be available same if you don't have the card.. its not like its gives a reward to win a game with the option test deck. 

someone should wrote it in game feedback , it would be a nice add.. not fun to collect card and see after that the strategy won't work and lose all this time for nothing.

I've been having the same problem, except when I I look at my card collection, it says that I own every card that I put into that deck. Why does it still say it contains cards that I don't own?

I've been having the same problem, except when I I look at my card collection, it says that I own every card that I put into that deck. Why does it still say it contains cards that I don't own?

Are you viewing the cards in your Collection or Deck Manager?

Are you viewing the cards in your Collection or Deck Manager?

In the deck manager, but I cross referenced all of the ones in my deck manager with the ones in my collection, and it says that I own all of them.

You have to have enough copies of the card. For example, you can't put 3 Rayquaza-EX in your deck when you only have 1 in your collection. Sorry.

At the bottom of each card in your collection, there should be two numbers. One by itself and one with a lock symbol by it. The one by itself is the number of that card you have that is tradable, while the one with the lock means you have that many copies of the card that were obtained in-game (not via Card Codes or Tourneys) and are not tradable.

Also, you can only have 4 copies of any card in a deck. That includes Double Colorless energies and other special energies.

It may be that some cards are from a different set, but are the same card, or your decklist contains holos which your collection does not.  There are often several, basically identical versions of the same card, Holo, Reverse Foil the same card with a different set symbol.  I mean there are possibly 3 different Mewtwo EX Ys, you may have 3, but not 3 secret rares or something silly like that.  If you used someone else's deck list, they may have it all blinged out with fancier or indeed, less fancy copies of the same cards.

Archived