pokey's SURVIVALIST SEASON(trial run)

pokeyfolk

This is pokey's survivalist season where ANYONE can enter! To enter just post on this thread saying"i would like to join this survivalist season". This is a trial run, basically if it works well i keep doing this every month and if it does not well i wont. UNLIMITED PEOPLE CAN JOIN! STARTS AS SOON AS I ADD YOU TO THE LIST!

Here is the rules:

1. You only get points per person twice per week. you can only battle same person twice a week to get points anything else wont count.

2. You can only use the same deck 5 times per week. you must switch your deck to get points if you already battled with it 5 times this week.

3. Both players have to confirm win/lost in order to count so there is no cheating

4. You only get points for people who are ON the list of people in this survivalist season.

Here is the ranking:

lose=1 point 

win=2 points 

THE TOP 3 PEOPLE WITH THE HIGHEST POINTS WIN GREAT PRIZES

Any questions/concerns about this feel free to pm me via forums or post here on the thread i will be delighted to answer your questions.

I thought you'd have your hands full since you aren't exactly advertising for your player of the year thread which seems to be far from full

just a piece of advice bro- finishing one before starting another is usually a good idea since it reduces your load

I thought you'd have your hands full since you aren't exactly advertising for your player of the year thread which seems to be far from full

just a piece of advice bro- finishing one before starting another is usually a good idea since it reduces your load

Exactly what i tell Mr Pokeyfolk all the time :)

You should focus on one/two things at a time, how is it possible that you'll be able to run your trading company, player of the year AND now this ? come on man it's impossible, + tbh it's basically AbsolutelyEevee's league, exactly the same thing ..... that was good i don't know why he abandoned it :(

Exactly what i tell Mr Pokeyfolk all the time :)

You should focus on one/two things at a time, how is it possible that you'll be able to run your trading company, player of the year AND now this ? come on man it's impossible, + tbh it's basically AbsolutelyEevee's league, exactly the same thing ..... that was good i don't know why he abandoned it :(

well unless i get a "Chirstmas Miracle" and get 100+ people to join my ultimate year in 3 weeks(Not likely but theoretically possible). This in my eyes is very easy cause you join you battle whoever esle joined whenever until the end of the month i just got to keep the points and people joined updated here and come back on decemeber 31st afternoon and see the 3 highest and give them prizes. to me that is not hard it only takes about 15-45 minutes each day when this gets popular so this is easy. 

well unless i get a "Chirstmas Miracle" and get 100+ people to join my ultimate year in 3 weeks(Not likely but theoretically possible). This in my eyes is very easy cause you join you battle whoever esle joined whenever until the end of the month i just got to keep the points and people joined updated here and come back on decemeber 31st afternoon and see the 3 highest and give them prizes. to me that is not hard it only takes about 15-45 minutes each day when this gets popular so this is easy. 

I Know, but the problem is that you're doing so many things at the same time which is exhausting, As I told you before I hope your company goes through but If Absolutely Eevee couldn't keep his League thread alive for more than a week i'm sorry but I'm sure you will not :/

I Know, but the problem is that you're doing so many things at the same time which is exhausting, As I told you before I hope your company goes through but If Absolutely Eevee couldn't keep his League thread alive for more than a week i'm sorry but I'm sure you will not :/

Well look at it this way people said my trading company would only last 3-4 days max look it last 6 days already and still going so i think i can handle this

It was me who said that and I said 2 weeks, we'll have to wait and see + a trading company that you actually benefit from isn't like a league or tournament where you won't make any profit !

It was me who said that and I said 2 weeks, we'll have to wait and see + a trading company that you actually benefit from isn't like a league or tournament where you won't make any profit !

i had others say things most were 3-4 days range for the max days it be open

Hey Pokey, its Blando..ppl are always gonna voice their opinions, which they are entitled to. This. Will never stop as long as you are breathing. The key is to use constructive criticism to help tweak what u have going on and use it in a positive manner. Do what u feel u need/want to do and if it fails, at least u can say u tried. I'm a believer in taking chances(not life or death) because with some things, if you don't it may leave u wondering "what if".. Anyhow keep plugging away with what u have...doing a great job! I posted an order and will accept when I get home...GL!

Hey Pokey, its Blando..ppl are always gonna voice their opinions, which they are entitled to. This. Will never stop as long as you are breathing. The key is to use constructive criticism to help tweak what u have going on and use it in a positive manner. Do what u feel u need/want to do and if it fails, at least u can say u tried. I'm a believer in taking chances(not life or death) because with some things, if you don't it may leave u wondering "what if".. Anyhow keep plugging away with what u have...doing a great job! I posted an order and will accept when I get home...GL!

thanks so much

i would like to join this survivalist season

but there's one thing i'd like you to consider....change unlimited to Expanded because there are lots of Shiftry users (next destinies) ..and playing against them is point less...

i would like to join this survivalist season but there's one thing i'd like you to consider....change unlimited to Expanded because there are lots of Shiftry users (next destinies) ..and playing against them is point less...

acully use which ever deck you want(standard,expanded,unlimited)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived