[NEWSLETTER] Other - Didn't get the December code

Goldlarvitar

Hello!

I have read this new where it's said that if you have activated the option to get newsletters, you will receive a special code for TCGO. I already had the option checked in pokemon.com, and I have checked it too at the TCGO forums, but I didn't get any message in the e-mail, nor the pokemon site, nor the TCGO forums notifications. In the e-mail, I have always got the notifications of the forums though...

How can I get my code? Will it arrive later?

Thank you very much!

Hello!

I have read this new where it's said that if you have activated the option to get newsletters, you will receive a special code for TCGO. I already had the option checked in pokemon.com, and I have checked it too at the TCGO forums, but I didn't get any message in the e-mail, nor the pokemon site, nor the TCGO forums notifications. In the e-mail, I have always got the notifications of the forums though...

How can I get my code? Will it arrive later?

Thank you very much!

I never got my code either even though I already signed up for the emails I never got it yet 

To clarify, the December Pokémon Email Newsletter, that will include a code for digital product in the TCG Online, has not gone out.

As the announcement states, you need to make sure your account is signed up to receive email correspondence by Dec. 9 in order to be on the list of emails who will receive the Newsletter.

To clarify, the December Pokémon Email Newsletter, that will include a code for digital product in the TCG Online, has not gone out.

As the announcement states, you need to make sure your account is signed up to receive email correspondence by Dec. 9 in order to be on the list of emails who will receive the Newsletter.

Ok thank you for clarifying that 

Oh, I thought that you had to accept the option before December 9th because that was the last day the codes were sent, not the first one.

Thank you!

Archived