Pokemon with 30 or 40 HP

JimiCobain27

Cards this weak should not be made anymore, it just doesn't make sense. Back in the base set days, it made sense, but now it doesn't. I used to think it was because the final evolution of that card would be something very strong, but this is often not the case. Take Feebas for example, just as useless as Magikarp, if not worse, and it evolves into Milotic, which in terms of cards has never been very strong or even useful. Same with Gyarados, there have been a few useful Gyarados cards and even some very powerful moves, but is it worth putting him in a deck when ONE hit to your Magikarp as Active or even on the bench can totally kill your set up?

I really think every card from this point on should have 50HP minimum, and even that is still incredibly low, a lot of basics now have about 60 or 70.

I just ***** Fairy deck together, and I have a Flabebe with 30HP, a Floette with 70HP and Florges with 130HP, I just don't see why they couldn't give Flabebe 50HP and Floette 80 or 90HP, that would make more sense, and I don't understand why the card designers make these incredibly weak pokemon....

HP usually depends on the pokemon's shape and size, so tiny or weak pokemon like Flabébé, Joltik, Feebas and Magikarp have 30 Hp

And who said Night March Joltik is weak ?? even with 30 HP people hate it so much

Archived