[SUGGESTION] Dear engineers, PLEASE implement this.

burtyy

• Next buttons, so that we can quickly and efficently navigate through all of the public trade offers.

• A "Report Scam" button, so that we can report scammers easily, without having to through the tedious process of taking a screenshot, logging onto support, and writing up a report. With this button, it would be just a few clicks away. This would make the system much more efficient, and would help eradicate the huge problem that is plaguing the public trade.
  • gxpYY.png

• http://i.imgur.com/gxpYY.png

Greetings!

Thanks for the suggestion!

We appreciate the suggestion! We'll make sure to forward this. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary position. Giving up is what makes it permanent."

• Next buttons, so that we can quickly and efficently navigate through all of the public trade offers.

• A "Report Scam" button, so that we can report scammers easily, without having to through the tedious process of taking a screenshot, logging onto support, and writing up a report. With this button, it would be just a few clicks away. This would make the system much more efficient, and would help eradicate the huge problem that is plaguing the public trade.

• gxpYY.png

• http://i.imgur.com/gxpYY.png

nice.....man

Regarding scams... an even easier solution would be to have the system disallow absurdly unequal trades (for example, trading something for nothing).

Regarding scams... an even easier solution would be to have the system disallow absurdly unequal trades (for example, trading something for nothing).

I don't mind giving away free common/uncommon cards that I will never use. I think it would just be easier to have a report button, and then perma-ban anyone who tries to mislead/scam other people

Agreed with Burty

but i think mods will have to establish a criterium on whats a scam, and what is not.

for example, if you ask for a common poke, nicely, and offer nothing, if i got that poke to spare, i will give it...

but, if they try to take advantage with words play......its another thing.

i think , that dont allow the trades something for nothing its not the spirit! if i want to be nice, it will not be possible!

Agreed with Burty

but i think mods will have to establish a criterium on whats a scam, and what is not.

for example, if you ask for a common poke, nicely, and offer nothing, if i got that poke to spare, i will give it...

but, if they try to take advantage with words play......its another thing.

i think , that dont allow the trades something for nothing its not the spirit! if i want to be nice, it will not be possible!

I think a good way to classify a trade offer as a scam is that it has to be heavily favored towards the creator of the offer AND it has to be accompanied with a misleading message that is intended to get people to think that the accepter is getting the better side of the deal. Therefore, a trade offer that asks for a free card but has no message (or an honest one) shouldn't be classified as a scam and their creators shouldn't be punished as such.

I still think it's a good idea to one allow someone to ask only a Friend for a free cards. So unless you are creating an offer with a Friend, you can't create a trade offer that doesn't offer anyhting from you.

i think this is an great idea and it should be implemented fast.. also i was thinking of an pop-up box asking u are u sure yes/no when trading

like u click an public offer and says ur trading a magnezone for nothing after "accidently"accepting a pop up wil appear saying

ARE U SURE U WANT TO TRADE (pokemon x magnezone in this case) WITH (pokemon y nothing in this case)

as a safety net

Great idea Burtty. Clever thinking. I really like to see a report scam button. The arrows will be helpful because is takes a lonk time going through the Public Trades so arrows will make the searching quicker. Good job man

I don't mind giving away free common/uncommon cards that I will never use. I think it would just be easier to have a report button, and then perma-ban anyone who tries to mislead/scam other people

I think you just need a reasonable definition of what a potentially reasonable trade is, and perhaps only apply a different standard to offerers.

For example, the system would still allow you to give away a common card for nothing, but it wouldn't allow you to ask someone to give you an uncommon card for nothing. (The mods could decide how strict the guidelines should be.) The obvious advantage of this is that it is really easy to implement, and it would immediately eliminate all of the worst abuses. And whether you are the offerer or not, the system should give you a warning if you are about to make a really bad trade.

Reporting scams one by one will not solve the problem.

Archived