Turn Tradelock To Tradeable Tournament (TTTTT)

10theten

This idea is to let player unlock their tradelock card in a way less harm to the PTCGO economy.

This tournament reward player prize that can unlock their tradelock card.Examble, 1st prize: player get to select unlock 1 card of their deck; 2nd prize: randomly unlock 1 card of their deck, etc.If chose to unlock a card that have tradeable only copies, nothing happen.

The 2nd type of prize is a new currency (other than token, gem, ticket), this currency is use to unlock in-game item, like booster packs, coins, avatar items, ..., not only tradelock card, and the cost is depand on the rarity of the items. This currency may tradeable (if will not deal any harm to PTCGO economy).

If the both idea above have no problem, both reward can mix, examble, 1st prize: unlock 1 card of their deck(player select) + currency ; 2nd prize: unlock 1 card of their deck(random) + currency ; 3rd prize: currency, etc.

Sorry for my bad english.

Adding a new currency in the game to unlock cards ( a key would come to mind, creativity level over 9000) sounds like an interesting idea.

I have thought about this a while ago, but they shoudn't make them too common imo even they do them !

But tbh everyone will use them to unlock Gem promos or Sr ub if they had any :)

I have thought about this a while ago, but they shoudn't make them too common imo even they do them !

But tbh everyone will use them to unlock Gem promos or Sr ub if they had any :)

the cost is depend on the rarity of the items...

Hi 10theten!

Those are some unique ideas! :) I'll submit them to the Dev team for consideration and will leave your thread open in the meantime for further discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived