Lucky helmet

Soonpower

I personally think that "lucky helmet" this card is just not fair to be played .  Drawing one card is acceptable but two cards is just too much. Either it should be banned or limited. OR change to after the pokemon knock out, draw 2 cards but not after damaged.  How do you guys think?

I find it underwhelming, to be honest; I usually prefer to play cards like Muscle Band or Float Stone. Besides, like any Tool, it's vulnerable to Startling Megaphone, Tool Scrapper, and Xerosic.

.  How do you guys think?

I think you should change your signature to "Pokemon Beginner" if you honestly complain about a card that will never see competetive play and is underwhelming in every aspect ;).

Lucky Helmet ??? i don't remember EVER using it, it's not that good of a card why would you think it should be banned is beyond me ....

I thought you were a Pokemon Master ...

Hey there!

As the Pokémon TCG Online only bans or alters cards which have been banned or altered in the physical TCG, we can't take this suggestion. However, I'll move your thread to a more appropriate subforum if you'd still like to discuss this issue.

Additionally, I recommend creating a thread in Deck Construction if you'd like advice for ways to counter this card.

Thanks for your understanding!

Archived