Locations where you buy decks and booster packs?

silver_jaguar

The only place I know where to buy cards is at Walmart.

I heard somewhere on the forums that packs in Walmart wouldn't have the codes. Doesn't make too much sense to me but I was wondering if that was true. although I'm skeptical.

Thank you.

They only sent the packs from BLW to the smaller game shops to limit the amount of people in the closed beta. The three BLW decks and the two EP decks you get at walmart do have codes. (Although the undaunted decks do not.) Coming out the 31st of this month the Emerging Powers packs in walmart and everywhere else will have them.

It is kind of stupid that Pokemon does not have a list of game and hobby stores that sell pokemon cards. Until they do, this is what you do to find these stores.

Go to magicthegathering.com, and click on one of the links, multiverse, trading card game, daily MTG, whatever, it doesn't matter, just to get rid of that DOTP 2012 screen.

Go to the bottomish left and have the dot thingy on stores. Then type your postal or zip code underneath it. Now you have a list of stores. Call up every store in that list and ask if they sell pokemon cards and what kind of stuff they sell. Once you know which stores sell pokemon cards, then you should visit that store often.

In Winnipeg, there are a bunch of hobby shops, but looking through a phonebook just to find one that sells pokemon cards it tedious. There are only 2 of them, and one sells Call of Legends and Black and White boosters, and the other only has a box of Platinum Arceus boosters, that is, these 2 stores aren't serious about selling pokemon cards, as they don't have a wide selection in comparison to magic and yugioh.

I brought up using the MTG site is because odds are, there are probably a slim chance of finding a store that sells pokemon cards but doesn't sell magic cards.

Anywhere in Scotland that stocks the cards?

Have not collected since I was in my early teens but playing again online has gave me the urge =D

Archived