Thirsty for tournament chests!

chickenman2015

As the title says I REALLY want tournament(or uncommon) chests and I am buying them at 0.5 value. I am trading any non full art EX tagged in my binder and I am going by PKTC ratios. If you have questions about quantity of the ex just ask here or pm me elsewhere as I am muted in-game.

Feel free to send offers and again, I'm only accepting tournament chests and giving non full art EXs. I will think on other trades if it they are better than ben's snipe the other day. :P

They've suddenly become so so hard to get, Thank you LordKieta !! :P

I was either gonna make Tournament Chests harder to get or make RA Shaymin EX's easier to get. You're Welcome :)

I was either gonna make Tournament Chests harder to get or make RA Shaymin EX's easier to get. You're Welcome :)

You are my sworn enemy kieta >_> lol no, its cool :D Ive gotten like 30ish of pub today :P

You are my sworn enemy kieta >_> lol no, its cool :D Ive gotten like 30ish of pub today :P

My goal was to be everyone's sworn enemy. In a good way though. 

And it's cool, I've gotten 20 Shaymin's worth in the past few days. :P

Well it's a double edged sword tbh, i feel grateful and enraged at the same time :P

Well they're still both a pain to get atm

Well it's a double edged sword tbh, i feel grateful and enraged at the same time :P

Well they're still both a pain to get atm

I haven't had an issue getting either. :P 

Just find a nice desirable card, that's reeeeallly easy for you to get, and sell it for around value, and you'll be rolling in chests like me :P I could never do this with FA Shaymins :P 

I'll be sure to spend some of my chests on you guys next time someone sends me an offer for Shaymin, now that I have everything I could have possibly wanted from the store. 

I haven't had an issue getting either. :P 

Just find a nice desirable card, that's reeeeallly easy for you to get, and sell it for around value, and you'll be rolling in chests like me :P I could never do this with FA Shaymins :P

Well you' re not called Lord for nothing, i'm doing good for now but not as much as you man *says it admiringly*

Hopefully one day i'll be able to compete with you :)

Well you' re not called Lord for nothing, i'm doing good for now but not as much as you man *says it admiringly*

Hopefully one day i'll be able to compete with you :)

Oh please I'm not that great. I'm called Lord cause I love being called Lord. :P Thanks though. I admire other players such as the both of you much more than i admire myself though. 

Oh please I'm not that great. I'm called Lord cause I love being called Lord. :P Thanks though. I admire other players such as the both of you much more than i admire myself though. 

Well you are looked up to and your a favorite cause of your crates :P

Well np man and it's true :)

crates

I know about them but since i almost never use trading companies, how good are these crates ?

Well np man and it's true :)

I know about them but since i almost never use trading companies, how good are these crates ?

With a Shelmet Crate, you trade 1 Shelmet Card for any random EX, or miscellaneous prize on my Shelmet Prize List on Violet City!

With a Shelgon Crate, you trade 1 Shelgon Card for the chance at up to unlimited prizes. After each prize is rolled, you have 50 percent chance of getting a second prize. When your second prize is rolled, you then have 50 percent chance at a 3rd prize, and so on. The most prizes one person has gotten from a Shelgon Crate is 16 while the least is 1, since you're always guaranteed 1 prize. The average is 2-3 though. Your prizes in Shelgon Crates aren't completely 1:1 random though, and you're relying on luck to give you the prize. Each prize has weighted ratios for how lucky you were to get them, while SR Ultra Ball which hasn't been won yet, is at a static 1:75000 chance ratio.

If for any reason I have to close down Violet City because of my lack of in game communication bug, then I wouldn't want all my work in the probability client to go to waste, and I might find a new way to give out crates. 

Oh those are nice, but do i get them ? do i need to buy something from VCTC before trading the Shelgon/Shelmet ?? and it's a pretty fun sidegame :)

Btw how do you choose the prizes ?? :)

Oh those are nice, but do i get them ? do i need to buy something from VCTC before trading the Shelgon/Shelmet ?? and it's a pretty fun sidegame :)

Btw how do you choose the prizes ?? :)

You get an automatic Shelmet Point when you make an order of 10 value or more. 

You can get more than one point by taking advantage of all available promotions. 

I have a probability generator that randomly picks all prizes. 

You get an automatic Shelmet Point when you make an order of 10 value or more. 

You can get more than one point by taking advantage of all available promotions. 

I have a probability generator that randomly picks all prizes. 

alright i understood that, and what about Shelgon crates ??

alright i understood that, and what about Shelgon crates ??

Shelgon Crates just cost 2 Shelmet Points, so get them however you may

The same Probability Generator also decides those prizes. 

Shelgon Crates just cost 2 Shelmet Points, so get them however you may

The same Probability Generator also decides those prizes. 

Okay i'll take a look at VCTC's page and make some orders :)

I'm spamming chickenman's thread a whoooooole lot here, so I may as well make up for it. I'm unable to send trades right now, but chickenman, if you send me a flat trade for Tournament Chests, then I'll counter for anything I'm interested, and I'll value the chests at .5, and I'll use whichever Trading Companies prices you prefer in my counter. :)

Okay i'll take a look at VCTC's page and make some orders  :)

And nooo we're closed right now I'm sorry

I'm spamming chickenman's thread a whoooooole lot here, so I may as well make up for it. I'm unable to send trades right now, but chickenman, if you send me a flat trade for Tournament Chests, then I'll counter for anything I'm interested, and I'll value the chests at .5, and I'll use whichever Trading Companies prices you prefer in my counter. :)

And nooo we're closed right now I'm sorry

oh yes i just noticed ... too bad, when will you guys re-open ??? and yes lol sorry chickenman :)

I'm closed until Arceus knows when. Sometime on Thanksgiving, I encountered a bug that prevents me from sending trades, I can only receive them, and it's incredibly hard to run a company if I can't send trades. 

I'm closed until Arceus knows when. Sometime on Thanksgiving, I encountered a bug that prevents me from sending trades, I can only receive them, and it's incredibly hard to run a company if I can't send trades. 

If you don't mind me asking, what specifically happens when you try to send a trade?

If you don't mind me asking, what specifically happens when you try to send a trade?

I just can't at all. I click Create Trade, then I click Private Trade, and absolutely no names show up. 

On top of that, I have no chatrooms, and no friends show up when I go to the friend tab.

I just can't at all. I click Create Trade, then I click Private Trade, and absolutely no names show up. 

On top of that, I have no chatrooms, and no friends show up when I go to the friend tab.

Ugh. Sounds rough.

Archived