[CARD] M Lucario-EX (Furious Fists #55, #113), Regice (Ancient Origins #24) - Errors occur when the Rising Fist attack is used against Regice

JioTheBear

Played a game where I had my Mega Lucario against a Regice and when I used Rising Fist (Discard an Energy attached to the enemy Active Pokemon) 140; The game proceeded to let me discard the energy, but it treated it as if I was never done removing the energy and the very next turn my opponent was able to use the attack AGAIN with only 1 Water Energy, I repeated this and removed his Water Energy. And again he used his attack that costed 3 energy. I then used Lysandre to swap out to his other Regice on the bench, used Rising Fist again, knocked his Regice out, and then I lost the match because I couldn't choose a prize card nor could I hit the "Resume" button for the time out. Fix your client. This isn't the first time this has happened either and I'm sick of it. I shouldn't be losing because of a stupid bug.

I Have also encountered this bug with with mega lucario and regice. it seems to happen with any pokemon whos attack or ability stops the damage being applied as i encountered this problem while versing a Suicune with an ability that prevented damage from ex pokemon. also the box that pops up where the discarded energy goes to does not disappear it remains on screen

This does sound like a bug but did Regice use its Resistence Blizzard the turn before? If it did than Rising Fist should have done no damge and you shouldn't have been able to discard an energy on Regice. I have had trouble fighting Regice and Megas can't do damage to Regice if it used Resistence Blizzard the turn before. I think if you switched out Regice and then switched it back in that would work though.

Sorry I do understand that there is a bug with the cards.

Hey there JioTheBear!

This is a known issue which the Development team is working to resolve, so I'll go ahead and close out this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this is solved and encourage you to submit a new thread or a support ticket if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report! :)

Archived