[PC] Crashing - Game crashes on the trading screen

ddep04

I don't know if it's just me, but when I'm in the trading screen, once I get half way down the list the game encounters a problem and closes the program. only started recently. 

Anyone have any solutions? Or is this a program error?

I don't know if it's just me, but when I'm in the trading screen, once I get half way down the list the game encounters a problem and closes the program. only started recently. 

Anyone have any solutions? Or is this a program error?

same thing happens to me

• 2 weeks later...

I do not have any problems with the game crashing...thankfully, but It does not allow me to do any trade.

I'm new with the game and I do not know if you have to have a minimum level or a minimum amount of the same card to do it but it only says: trading error, not enough cards to trade (or similar). Did anyone found the same problem and know the answer?

I would really appreciate a little help :)

Hello mfarrap,

Please do not revive inactive threads to post something that is unrelated. We would prefer if you start a new thread in such a case.

To answer your question... it sounds like you do not have any tradable cards in your Collection. Cards and packs that are redeemed using in-game Tokens, and those that are won as rewards, cannot be traded. Only cards / packs that are won in Tournaments, and those that are redeemed using a code card found in real-world booster packs, can be traded.

If you need further assistance with this issue, please start a new thread.

Closing this topic.

Thank you!

Archived