"Auctioning" FULL SL Set

Ferrarri67

Ok, so I have noticed that recently people have been doing an auction type thing where they say best offer and wait for better offers.

I will do the same. If you have an offer, then post it here.

So I am trading my Full Set of Secret Legends (SL1-SL11).

No, I am not trading away Suicune SL (SL11) away separately, or any separately. Sorry.

Currently the best offer goes to Toonaaa, with an offer for 550 Roaring Skies Packs.

Because I am really looking for Secret Rare Ultra Ball, I can value it at 210 standard. I do not want Breakthrough packs, sorry.

If you have any inquiries about price, feel free to PM me or post here.

Happy bidding. :)

The auction idea can be intersesting. If the community agrees on some guidelines it could work.

For example you have a high bid if 550 packs.

We could say that they are the winner if their bid stays the top for 24 hours.

If someone were to bid 555 packs, then the auction will stay open for 24 hours since the next bid etc.

Once 24 hours have passed without further bids the deal can be made.

The original poster can Bump their offer twice in that time, 1 every 8 hours to promote interest.

That way everyone has had a chance to see the post and decide to bid.

Just thinking :D

The auction idea can be intersesting. If the community agrees on some guidelines it could work.

For example you have a high bid if 550 packs.

We could say that they are the winner if their bid stays the top for 24 hours.

If someone were to bid 555 packs, then the auction will stay open for 24 hours since the next bid etc.

Once 24 hours have passed without further bids the deal can be made.

The original poster can Bump their offer twice in that time, 1 every 8 hours to promote interest.

That way everyone has had a chance to see the post and decide to bid.

Just thinking :D

I think that is a very good idea, although to be honest, I was just thinking of closing this thread next Sunday at around the time I opened it. You have a good idea there but it would just take too much work to manage this auction thread.

So, I will do something where the tread will be open for one week, and no more. If by the end of the week there is no other biters, I will be trading it off and closing this thread.

Thanks for the input! :)

I am also not counting on too much popularity in this thread, considering that the buying end (will be/already is) at a pretty hefty price that I do not count on the great population of PTCGO having.

Just curious, how does one accumulate 550 packs. That is $2800 in real money where I come from.

I suppose tournament wins and trades is how they get that many?

Flipping generally and just getting good trades. I go through an average 30-50+ packs a day and not spend a dime.

Just curious, how does one accumulate 550 packs. That is $2800 in real money where I come from.

I suppose tournament wins and trades is how they get that many?

Wolfman, yes by trading u can accumulate packs..also you can check certain sites, which I will not name. There you can order codes for a fraction of the price of a whole pack.

Archived