Suggestion for gameplay items in the Shop

grumpykitty

I appreciate the constant offer of 1 or 3 10card booster packs for coins. It is a fair way for everyone to get new cards. I thank the developers that this was not taken out. It helps new players to get a decent pack and more opportunities to get more cards for their collection (Still, with the new graphical update, it takes longer to finish a single game).

Newer and older players could have another use for their coins. These are my suggestions:

- More Clothing, hair styles, makeup or w/e. I can make Misty out of my avatar. I wish I could make Erika with kimono or Sabrina (my faves).

- More deck boxes. Since they forced us to show the deckbox, then why there are so few deckboxes for buying.

- More Sleeves. Same as above.

- More Coins.

- Addition of playmats (or just remove the wooden table thing. It takes space)

I have always wanted more playmats, it woud be good, also the new hairstyles and clothing is a really good suggestion, i hope they take it into account :)

I have always wanted more playmats, it woud be good, also the new hairstyles and clothing is a really good suggestion, i hope they take it into account :)

I am all for playmats, that would be very cool, and as for sleeves and boxes, there are actually ALOT on the market, its just that the nicest ones are from 40-800 a set. :(

Honestly the most expensive Sets aren't that appealing, Victini sleeves and deckbox for example even thou it's worth +1200 ******** just a red sleeve/box with victini's image slapped on it, literally just that, i do like the recent sleeves/deckboxes thou

I wish they would stop doing the sleeves and deck boxes with outlines of Pokemon. I don't like them. Why just an outline? I never buy these. I am actually wondering what happened to my playmats? I had some that came with purchases I made but at the time they didn't have anyway to use them and now they have disappeared. I would like my playmats back and the ability to use them as well as to buy new ones. 

Well, I think there is not much variety in the shop. Specially for sleeves and deckboxes. There are 7 right now, 7. While versus and tournaments, I don´t see those sleeves/deckboxes being used at all. That means something.

I agree to an extint, although I do like the thudurus sleeves and kinda deoxys, but M blastoise and yveltal have my heart :P

The early Gem sleeves & deckboxes are all Ugly AF tbh sure they're expensive and popular but they're just pokemon images taken out of Bulbapedia or something and slapped on multicolored plain sleeves and boxes !

At least with the recent Gem Sets they tried to improvise a bit and it worked most of the time !  Look at the Druddigon set or the Gourgeist Set ... Just brilliant !

Hey there!

Great ideas! I'd personally love to see more avatar items. :) I'll submit your suggestions to the Dev team for consideration and leave your thread open in the meantime for further discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived