[GAME] General - One of my Uncommon chests glitched

CUF

After I received the 4 uncommon chests from the versus rewards for 270 versus points, one of them glitched. It opened but then the animation wouldn't go past the chest being open with the light shining out of it and PTCGO would not do anything. I restarted PTCGO and had not received anything from the chest nor was it there anymore, unless I received tokens that I did not notice.

Hey there!

When you open a chest or any other item, the contents are automatically added to your Collection. I encourage you to check there to see if you got anything you didn't previously have. If you can't tell and would like further assistance, the support team may be able to help you. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

I had received an uncommon chest as a prize from a tournament and when I went to open it, I clicked the chest, it opened, and all that it showed was the gleam of light from it opening and it froze there, not giving me any rewards. Had to reset the client and still nothing was added to my collection, tokens or cards.

This used to happen with packs, but you do get the cards, check if the chest is gone and check for +tokens and a card, you should get them, if you didn't and the chest was gone, send a ticket to support.pokemon notifying them with the problem

Unfortunately, the game doesn't leave you any sort of record when you crash while opening something. As a result, it appears that you did not receive the item.

You can contact Customer Support to find out what you got.  If you decide to go this route, please be sure to include the date and approximate time of tournament, as well as how you ranked.

Thanks!

Archived