Jirachi promo tradable. Where do they come from?

GotLoveForAll

Is the code included in the blister with the promo Jirachi or you can only buy it from the store with gems to have the tradable one?

You need gems.

No, there is no code, Jirachi is a Gem promo which can only be bought from the shop when they appear for a limited time, there are many similar cards and Sleeves + deckboxes, but when you buy them with tokens thy're are untradeable, but if you buy them with gems they can be traded, and Gems are only available in canada., so to get a tradeable Jirachi you have to buy it with gems or Trade for it :)

I hope I helped

not just the US, EVERY other country can't get them, you don't have to feel so special

I live in Canada but I will never purchase gems. Waste of $$$.

Alright stupid question BUT Why are the gems only available if you happen to live in Canada? Wouldn't PTGO make more from their sales if anyone could buy them?

Alright stupid question BUT Why are the gems only available if you happen to live in Canada? Wouldn't PTGO make more from their sales if anyone could buy them?

PTCGO started gems as a trial back in early 2013 i believe, and for some reason their choice landed on Canda, idk maybe the mods are from there or something, there were plans to expande Gems to other countries but no news since then, I believe they feared Gem Stuff we become cheap if Gems became available in other places .

I live in Canada but I will never purchase gems. Waste of $$$.

I know someone who told me they aren't so expensive, that guy usually buys gem stuff and then resells it for great prices to his friends

PTCGO started gems as a trial back in early 2013 i believe, and for some reason their choice landed on Canda, idk maybe the mods are from there or something, there were plans to expande Gems to other countries but no news since then, I believe they feared Gem Stuff we become cheap if Gems became available in other places .

I know someone who told me they aren't so expensive, that guy usually buys gem stuff and then resells it for great prices to his friends

Yea, $11.99 gets you around 60-70packs if you buy the gem promos and sell, which is a much much cheaper way to get packs than buy codes onlne etc.

EDIT: Quoted wrong person woops

Archived