Sign in to follow this  
DesDaddy

[GAME] Chat - Friends show as Offline, but they are Online, and Vice Versa!

DesDaddy

As the Topic Title says, in my friend list, some friends are showing as Offline (in grey) but really they are online.  In the same regard, some friends are showing as Online (in green), but really they are offline.  I have spoken with them and got screen shots and confirmed.

I've spoken with several trustworthy users of PTCGO and they are experiencing this bug/glitch as well.  Can you please fix it so the game shows who is actually online and offline?  Right now it's giving the users of your game false information.

Thanks very much,

Des

ChawkyV

When someone in your friend list is offline for you but they're actually online it's because when you sent the friend request they didn't respond, so your friend request is still pending, so they appear in your friend list but always offline, maybe because they didn't want to accept the request or most likely they didn't even see it because quite frankly the Friend Request system in something the DEV TEAM should look into, it's soooo underwhelming.

AbsolutelyEevee

I have experienced this :( :( DesDaddy couldn't see me online once, but I could see him :o Please fix!

Edited by AbsolutelyEevee

Mod_Poplar

Hello DesDaddy!

This is a known issue which the Development team is working to resolve. It is of high priority at the moment, so hopefully we'll see a fix soon. :)

Additionally, let's make sure discussion stays on-topic and constructive. If you'd like to report a separate bug, ChawkyV, please feel free to do so in a new thread. ^^ At the moment, it doesn't look like this is related to unaccepted friend requests.

I'll go ahead and close this thread now. Thanks for your report!

TPCi_Samhayne

As an update, we do have a fix coming in client version 2.33 on this issue.  Our apologies for bug.  We look forward to your feedback when 2.33 is live, coming mid December 2015.