kevster888

[GAME] Shop - Delay in Shop redemptions

vez180

This error has also occurred to me.

I waited 5 minutes after the purchase, and got no notification of receiving the items.

kyancer

I used 925 coins/tokens in the Pokémon Online Shop to purchase the Darkrai Black Friday bundle.  The 925 coins/tokens were removed from my account, but I never received the bundle.  I spent all day earning these coins/tokens and it is very upsetting.  Can this be fixed so that I have the bundle or can the coins/tokens be restored to my account?

bphelpsjr

I just entered quite a few codes and no boosters showed up in my inventory.

KenjinOokami

I tried to bougth the deck Resilient Life for the second time. I get the notification I purchased it and the coins was spent but I didn't received the deck.

Would it be possible to get the deck or to restore my coins.

Thanks in advance.

micux

I bought a few boosster including the 925 coins pack of the black friday event but it didn't appear in my collection neither in the buy history. I need to know if this is a server problem or not, and if I'm gonna have the boosters back or the coins.

Thank you for reading.

rayleighs

Me too!!! Will someone help me out? or just give me back the tokens....

jacobm1122

It seems codes entered and things bought from the shop are not showing up in the inventory is happening to alot of people. I purchased 2 roaring skies 5-card packs from the shop but got nothing. restarted game, still nothing.

GolDoty

About 10 minutes ago or so I bought the Black Friday bundle in the shop after grinding all day for coins. I checked my inventory for the packs, the card, and the coin and none of them showed, yet I was still charged all 925 coins. I'm pretty sure I got the notification saying it was added to my inventory, but I deleted it without viewing, if that matters. Is there a way that I can get my coins back or something? Thanks. :)

So yeah the exact same thing applies to me - after spending the last few hours with getting coins in the versus mode i bought the bundle and my coins have vanished but nothing showed up in my collection :/ Would be cool if this somehow gets worked out, i guess posting the specs of my computer or anything like that is not necessary as it seems like lots of people have the same problem?!

DarkThunder02

Bought the 600 coin "3 booster pack bundle featuring sableye" but have not received anything..
bought in the ingame shop.
Please help :). Thanks!

sniffyz

Just started playing this game today after being a long time IRL player.

Nothing I bought/redeemed is in my inventory. Notifications I got it, but nothing showed up.

Can we please get a response as to how this is being handled?

MaSkullzOnFire

Whilst there is the issue with the Shop, did you go to your packs and open your theme deck?

SuSh11

I entered in 1 Flashfire and 9 BREAKthrough codes online. It says they were redeemed, so i go to my collection and none of them are there! I exit the game and re-enter, i then proceed to put the codes in again and its says they've already been redeemed! Is it a glitch? Please Help!!!

This is happening to me as well. I redeemed 2 roaring skies packs (I know this is not much but I still can't accept the fact that I am not getting what I paid for) and they didn't show up in the inventory. Please help.

GABKING5458

Me too! I bought a booster box of BreakThrough and entered all of the codes. Nothing showed up! I tried to enter them again and it said it was already redeemed. Is there any way to fix this?

Pokiapoki

I had just bought a mega blaziken box, and when i redeemed the codes they never showed up in mycollection. There are 2 Primal clash packs, 2 Roaring skies, 2 Acient origins and 2 Breakthrough and 1 mega blaziken code. DO i just wai5t for them to show up or something else?

KenjinOokami

I did go to my pack after buying it but it wasn't there.

Jedi867

Unfortunately, many players are experiencing this.

Loganx02

I'm just another voice talking about this bizarre bug/error/problem.

I've bought 7 booster packs (4 Roaring Skies and 3 Phantom Forces). The coins was reduced, but nothing appeared on "packs" tab.

I would like to get my coins back or at least, these boosters.

Alikcd

Same! I bought 4 myself. It said it was redeemed, but was not. I'm going to sue.

montbars

same, ive boughted a xerneas pac and i lose my 500 coins and i cant see the deck

Alikcd

I SAID I'LL SUE! I WANT MY 4 PACKS BACK! NINTENDO WILL BE BANKRUPT AFTER ME! OH, THE JOBS LOST. THE FAMILIES DESTROYED! DO YOU WANT THIS?!! I do. I want some money. GIVE ME MORE CARDS FOR MY TROUBLES! GIVE ME ALL THE CODES! ALL THE SHINY ULTRA BALLS!

• Downvote 1

Retronet

I saved up the coins after grinding for the last few hours to get the Black Friday bundle. I pay the coins for said Black Friday Bundle. It acts as if it was processed (it said that the product was recieved), but the packs nor the promo card show up at all. This is not the only case:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/36090-purchased-bundle-from-breakthrough-and-boosters-did-not-appear/

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/36096-purchased-black-friday-bundle-and-didnt-got-it/

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/36099-black-friday-pack-bundle/

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/36092-black-friday-bundle-not-showing-in-inventory/

I would like some form of confirmation that either:

1. My coins are not lost, and will be refunded, or

2. I will be getting this bundle

I feel the others think the same way. It would also be deeply appreciated if the Black Friday bundle were to be extended, since it's not fair for players to spend their time trying to get their hands on a one day only bundle that isn't working.

Please respond promptly.

Mod_Poplar

Hey there trainers!

Our apologies for the delay! I've merged all of the threads regarding delayed Shop redemption. We're taking a look into this issue and should have an update shortly. Thanks for your continued patience! :) Please be assured that you will receive your items.

EDIT: An announcement has been made by TPCi_Samhayne. You can read it here: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/36119-shop-maintenance-redemption-issue-nov-27/

Jedi867

Moderator post above should be on the homepage. Lots of players looking for this info.

5oulja

I bought booster packs but unfortunately i cannot find it in collections. Its as if they disappeared. The system did take the coins. Is this a game glitch?

F_Canti

I buy a deck and a envelope but dont appear in my colection.