Pig Deck!

00dragonite00

Trying to put together a Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine. However, I'm struggling to get all of the cards down, and could use some help with which cards to add/remove. This is for standard btw. Here's what I have so far:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 18

4 Swinub BKT 80

4 Piloswine BKT 81

4 Mamoswine BKT 82

3 Team Aqua's Grimer DCR 7

3 Team Aqua's Muk DCR 8

Trainer Cards - 33

2 Professor's Letter XY 123

2 Wally ROS 94

3 Ultra Ball DEX 102

4 Shrine of Memories PRC 139

1 Assault Vest BKT 133

1 Super Rod BKT 149

2 Shauna PHF 104

1 Hard Charm XY 119

2 Brigette BKT 134

1 Fisherman BKT 136

3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92

1 Skyla BKT 148

3 Switch BCR 135

2 Muscle Band XY 121

1 Professor Sycamore PHF 101

4 VS Seeker PHF 109

Energy - 12

4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

8 Fighting Energy

Total Cards - 55

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The idea is to get all of your Mamoswine on the field, using Shrine of Memories to attack with Piloswine's Gathering Footsteps. Assuming that the attack only counts the highest evolution, you'll be **************** with all 4 Mamoswine, and another 80 damage with 2 Team Aqua's Muk. I think this deck would get destroyed by a Vespiquen or Night March deck though, but still seems fun imo.

Have you considered skipping Mamoswine and including Team Aqua's Secret Base?
NVM.
I suppose having higher HP and using Piloswine's attack with Shrine seems like a more solid option, also, you'll be getting not an extra 40 but an extra 80 damage by evolving.
I see now, Piloswine's retreat is only 2, compared with 4 on Mamoswine, so boosting it to 3 with Secret Base. . . meh. There was also a Jellicent / Frillish with 'Stickiness', which is the same essentially as Team Aqua's Muk. But I think it was Boundaries Crossed.
Expanded might be fun for this, Celebi EX, Team Aqua's Secret Base, Team Aqua's Muk, so with 4 Mamoswine (4x(4+1+1))=240 damage. Of course, the difficulty of getting your preferred bench (1 Active Mamoswine, 3 Benched Mamoswine 2 Team Aqua Muk) level: expert.
Maybe you overlooked *evosodas they might work well. Wally seems like something you compress or hope to get early on, evosoda has a bunch of advantages, especially if you can get a Brigitte and fill your bench.

*evosoda*?

Have you considered skipping Mamoswine and including Team Aqua's Secret Base?

NVM.

I suppose having higher HP and using Piloswine's attack with Shrine seems like a more solid option, also, you'll be getting not an extra 40 but an extra 80 damage by evolving.

I see now, Piloswine's retreat is only 2, compared with 4 on Mamoswine, so boosting it to 3 with Secret Base. . . meh. There was also a Jellicent / Frillish with 'Stickiness', which is the same essentially as Team Aqua's Muk. But I think it was Boundaries Crossed.

Expanded might be fun for this, Celebi EX, Team Aqua's Secret Base, Team Aqua's Muk, so with 4 Mamoswine (4x(4+1+1))=240 damage. Of course, the difficulty of getting your preferred bench (1 Active Mamoswine, 3 Benched Mamoswine 2 Team Aqua Muk) level: expert.

Maybe you overlooked *evosodas they might work well. Wally seems like something you compress or hope to get early on, evosoda has a bunch of advantages, especially if you can get a Brigitte and fill your bench.

*evosoda*?

completely forgot about evo soders! 

I for one tried this deck and really liked it, hoenstly it's not a top tier competitive deck but it's very fun ! here's my decklist:

Pokemon - 18

4-3-4 Mamoswine

3-3 Team Aqua Muk

1 Shaymin-ex

Trainer - 30

3 Sycamore

3 Birch

2 Shauna

2 Korrina

1 Maxie

1 Lysandre

1 Brigette

4 Muscle Band

3 Vs Seeker

3 Shrine of Memories

3 Ultra Ball

2 Switch

1 Sacred Ash

Energy: 12

4 DCE

4 Strong

4 Fighting

This deck obviously relies on getting as many pigs in play as possible and at least 2 muks, Shrine beats Aqua base because **** is bulkier and has more retreat cost

Goodra - Liquid Blow / Team Aqua's Muk just mashed me.

It works on a similar but different principle.  Goodra is able to hit anywhere on the field with Liquid Blow 20 x retreat cost, so my useless pokemon was trapped in active with a 5 retreat cost and Goodra was able to hit the bench for 140 damage.

Used Secret Base, you only need one Goodra, I dunno, I couldn't do anything. But then again, I didn't bring a single switch or anything.

It works on a similar but different principle.  Goodra is able to hit anywhere on the field with Liquid Blow 20 x retreat cost, so my useless pokemon was trapped in active with a 5 retreat cost and Goodra was able to hit the bench for 140 damage.

Used Secret Base, you only need one Goodra, I dunno, I couldn't do anything. But then again, I didn't bring a single switch or anything.

Never noticed that goodra i'll have to check it out then

It's actually not that bad, decent sniper but being stage 2 , it's hard to use, the deck would have +20 pokemon :)

In expanded you can go celebrity ex and aqua base too.

celebrity ex ??? lol what is that !!??

and btw i think Shrine is better than Aqua base for this deck

celebrity ex ??? lol what is that !!??

and btw i think Shrine is better than Aqua base for this deck

iOS auto correct is the best! *sigh* celebi ex! But now that I think, sky field lets you put more musk into play, so it's better

iOS auto correct is the best! *sigh* celebi ex! But now that I think, sky field lets you put more musk into play, so it's better

Lmao yeah i was wondering lol, well yeah celebi can replace Shrine, but it's an easy lysandre target for 2 prizes !

This deck is not standard deck. The following cards are Expanded

Pokémon - 0

All legal

Trainer Cards - 6

3 Ultra Ball DEX 102
3 Switch BCR 135

Energy - 4

4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

This deck is not standard deck. The following cards are Expanded

Pokémon - 0

All legal

Trainer Cards - 6