public traders price guide (not done yet)

pokeyfolk

hi i am pokeyfolk this is a thread i made to keep accurate prices available to people. companies price usually are a bit more then what the card is actually worth(this is coming from a trader at a company).

here i make a buying range, the range you should try getting the card at BEFORE going to companies. i also have a selling range this is what you can approximately sell the card at.  

These are all approximate values since there is no EXACT value for a card

if there is anything i can possibly do better with this thread please post it here and i will try to accomplish it within 24 hours.

if you do not see a certain type of card here you you want the value of just post here in the thread and i put it up here on the thread you can be very general with this "example: can you put up FA trainers" cause right now most people trade packs for ex but i will put the value of any type of cards(including energies and trainers) upon request.

polite and nice comments are welcomed.

abbreviations:

RA= regular art

FA= full art  

DISCLAIMERS:

1. This is not a trading company

2. i will try my very best to have the value of all these cards updated within 24 hours of value change

3. if i get a value wrong please let me know by posting here on the thread and let me know what the current buying and/or selling price of that card is and please make sure the value has changed before posting

4. these disclaimers can change at any time/more disclaimers can be added at any time.

Not to be negative or anything, but i think there is a similar post that's active by pokemastertz

Ok if that is your opinion then I shall respect that but I will still keep this one open for now

Awesome thread idea. I usually use the trading companies and then sort of guess what I can try to buy/sell for. This will be a more useful thread by far as all the companies are a bit different in prices and like you already mentioned, they tend to be overpriced. I still use them when I am being lazy and don't care about the extra price, but this guide will be very useful to a lot of people I think if its kept updated. Thanks for the work and effort you are putting into it.

Awesome thread idea. I usually use the trading companies and then sort of guess what I can try to buy/sell for. This will be a more useful thread by far as all the companies are a bit different in prices and like you already mentioned, they tend to be overpriced. I still use them when I am being lazy and don't care about the extra price, but this guide will be very useful to a lot of people I think if its kept updated. Thanks for the work and effort you are putting into it.

thank you! i will keep this updated once its finished.  

Ok if that is your opinion then I shall respect that but I will still keep this one open for now

No it has nothing to do with my opinion :) it just's there is a similar thread open, even thou it wasn't updated for like 2 weeks but yeah good luck :)

No it has nothing to do with my opinion :) it just's there is a similar thread open, even thou it wasn't updated for like 2 weeks but yeah good luck :)

i will keep this thread active and updated so don't worry about that!

Archived