How to report a player?

JennaEm

What is the link to report player with inappropriate conversation in TCGO, if the form is not used during the game? Thank you. Not sure why it won't let me type out the word.

Hi JennaEm,

I am very sorry to hear that you recently had a negative interaction in-game. The best way to report a player is in-game. In the chat box, you should be able to click on the icon next to their name, then click report. 

Reporting a user in-game allows the moderation team to review each report as it comes in, and we are able to respond to reports more quickly.

If you are not able to send your report in-game, you can also submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature. 

I hope that this helps!

Mods, you should really make a way to report players easier, I mean reporting  them in chat is the only way !:

The current system is fine as it,

Because current way to report would reduce "reporting players for no valid reason".

It best you report it through Support Portal

The current system is fine as it,

Because current way to report would reduce "reporting players for no valid reason".

It best you report it through Support Portal

Well like the current report system goes, you have to give proof of your report and continuous false reports can get you banned, so i don't see any problem with it tbh

hi

a player report me but its him who insulted me;

in polish language;i now that because i looked the translation in Google

i don"t understand ;how can players report other players when it's them who insult the other

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I report a player for intentional slow play?

Like, this guy intentionally goes to timeout/camie, then moves his cursor at 1 second left, then does that again for like 10 minutes in a row.

Please rework the timeout system or change the total time in versus mode from 25 minutes to 10 minutes total.

The timestallers ingame name is [Content removed - posting player information is not permitted on the forums. Please submit a support ticket for this type of report. -Mod. Poplar].

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be nice if the chat history would not be immediataly deleted after the versus games, because it is not possible to make a screenshot/photo if they are smart enough to offend you just before the game ends...

someone just called me "bit  (also with that pause between these parts)   ch", because I won against him...

Archived