looking for jirachi promo :)

awesome_guy

hi everyone, i'm looking for jirachi promo.. i'm offering 40 packs worth of mix and match from the following :)

10 bt packs (1)

20 pc packs (0.8)

16 ff packs (0.5)

10 xy packs (0.7)

10 phf packs (0.8)

fa keldeo-ex (18)

fa mew drx (12)

sr exeggcute (7)

ho-oh ex (16)

pm me or send an offer if you find an offer you like :)

Would you give FA Ho-Oh + FA Keldeo + SR Exeggcute (41 value)? I could throw in a RS/BT to even it out at 40. I'm in game on and ff throughout the day so if you want to send me an offer that would be great :)

hey I've traded the ho-oh ex fa (+keldeo fa +some phf packs- but those two are replacible) to gangly to get a jirachi promo.. but i'd be interested in another if you're fine accepting something else instead of ho-oh **********mer)

alternatives I can offer are:

mew fa + 4 packs worth (12)

mew prime + 2 pack worth (14)

scizor prime -2 two packs worth (18)

sr garbodor +6 packs worth (10)

Hey man incase you are still looking for jirachi promos, They Have made a triumphant Return to the Shop and will stay there till december 2nd! :D 

Hey man incase you are still looking for jirachi promos, They Have made a triumphant Return to the Shop and will stay there till december 2nd! :D

But he needs the tradable ones. :)

Would you accept FA Keldeo + SR Exeggcute + Scizor Prime (total 43) for my Jirachi promo + 3 RS? :)

If this is acceptable and could send me the offer that would be great. I will be on at some point to accept

Archived