BT: Xerneas's Trail Mix

meagseevee

​Pok'e Friends:

At first, I was weary of the set up and power of BT Xerneas, but I think I found the correct tools to keep it both consistent in power and set up. Let me know what you've tried and why you think the card would be efficient in the trail mix :)...

​Pokémon: 21

​-Grass: 2 Celibi promo (xy)

​-Electric: 1 Stunkfisk (bt)

-Steel: 2 Jirachi promo

​-Psychic: 2 Deoxys (rs)

​-Ground: 2 Hawlucha (pc)

​-Water: 1 Qwilfish (ffire)

-Fire: 2-2 line Vulpix & Ninetails (pc)

​-Fairy: 3 Xerneas (bt)

​-Dark: 1 Absol (rs)

​-Clrlss: 1 Tuaros (xy)

-Dragon: 2 Druddigon (ffire)

​Trainer: 27

-Sacred Ashes: 3

​-Battle Compressor: 3

​-VS Seeker: 4

​-AZ: 1

-Lysandre:​ 1

-Bridgette: 3

​-Sycamore: 3

​-Skyla: 2

​-Float Stone: 3

​-Sky Field: 4

​Energy: 12

​-4 Dbl. Clrlss.

​-4 Rainbow

-4 Basic Fairy

....so the main objective here is to use BT Xerneas's first attack, 'Rainbow Force'. You don't have to play the specific Pokémon I have listed, I chose these Pokémon because of low cost/energy for attack, low retreat, and synergy with other types in deck. My main objective was to get out as many different types of Pokémon and Stadium Lock the Sky Field with Ninetails (pc) ..I am curious to see how it holds up against an Aeglishlash (phf) because I do run a few Spec. Energy.

....I would like to also add that I tried to not rely just on BT Xerneas for the win. ...Druddigon and Stunfisk can help with the attack 'Revenge', which does more damage if your Pokémon was KO'd last turn. The Celibi promo I added for tricky tool cards such as Focus Sash.

​...I wouldn't suggest adding an EX type Pokémon just for the simple fact of prize exchange between opponents...I tried to choose Pokémon attacks that were simple, direct, and low energy cost.

​I have had great luck with this selection of Pokémon and it's so fun because you can try SO many types :) Good Luck and tips for this deck variance are:

​-Consistency

​-Stadium Lock

​-Synergy

:)

Why not run a 1-1 octillery line for water and/or Shaymin-ex of the colorless slot? And maybe 5 fairy energy and 2 sacred ash, and 1 super rod. :)

E​​xcellent suggestions! It's funny also, because water and clrlss. types were the 2 I had trouble with choosing. And I nothiced I was only using the Sacred Ash once or twice, if that. So Super Rod would be awesome.

​Thanks Chickie :)..

​..also, Im adding players suggestions to original if I could add yours?? (It would be cited)

My xerneas deck is basically all ex attackers,and I dont think Ive ever not hit with xerneas by turn 2 for 160/180 damage unless the opponent plays hammers/grunts

the idea is to pokemon fanclub turn one for an spritzee and hoopa, get 3 different exs suitable to the matchup, then just rush with xerneas. If i go against a non-ex deck, then basically aegislash all the way (since the only non ex deck i see now is vespi march) while using super scoop up to scoop all the lysandre targets.

Id love to post my list here, but have no idea how to do that printing thing that everybody does

E​​xcellent suggestions! It's funny also, because water and clrlss. types were the 2 I had trouble with choosing. And I nothiced I was only using the Sacred Ash once or twice, if that. So Super Rod would be awesome.

​Thanks Chickie :)..

​..also, Im adding players suggestions to original if I could add yours?? (It would be cited)

You can add it, I don't mind :P

Id love to post my list here, but have no idea how to do that printing thing that everybody does

Up on the tab where you save, expand, standardize, or exit out of a deck, there is 1 more button and all you do is click that then paste in the forums or where ever you want to. :)

Archived