Sign in to follow this  
CUF

[GAME] General - The AI makes inopportune actions sometimes

CUF

While I have been playing the trainer challenges over the past few days, I've noticed that the AI is pretty wonky. I will be on med or hard difficulty and the trainers will switch out pokemon who are not ready to battle while there is a Stage 2 with tonnes of energies on it, and it just sits on the bench forever. Or certain pokemon will go into a loop of discarding energies to heal when there are no damage counters on their pokemon. It happens quite frequently that it takes away from the fun of the game. Sure, it's great to be able to beat the ai trainers on hard with very little difficulty, but it also gets boring.

Mod_Poplar

Hi there!

Some of these are known issues. If you can give us specific instances of inappropriate AI behavior, we'd be happy to investigate further. When you do so, please grab a game log from that match so we can see what's going on. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab (this should be opened by default in Trainer Challenge), and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to a support ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report! :)

Sign in to follow this