When will the time limit start working?

Amynesss

I'm currently in the middle of a game which has lasted over an hour now, simply because I was one move away from winning the game, and then my opponent decided to stop playing, rather than conceding, or even disconnecting, meaning that in order to finish the game I am forced to either concede or leave resulting in this person winning unfairly.

I just wondered when will the time limit come into play? As this has become a frequent occurrence and people are taking advantage of this to boost their wins.

Sorry for the rant, I just hope this is fixed soon as it can be very annoying :)

I have no problem with time limits as long as they take in to account people who's computer runs slower and in turn slowers their side of the game down. I had that and thought for sure I was going to run out of time.

ill trade flaffy for something equal

this is not the right thread to post that comment in. Search for some other trade threads (trust me you'll find one :P) or you can create a new topic by going to the trading section on the forums and at the top right corner you see the "Start a New Topic" button. Your thread is just a click away from being created!

Happy Trading!

Archived