a trading thread

catalilly

lol its ok I don't think I got my point across very well....oh well maby I should edit and try harder to think of what I wanted to say......hummmm.........

It helps to be aware a trading thread already exists. It was made... today. People REALLY REALLY REALLY need to check the preexisting topics before making their own.

And not do things like triple post when you could easily edit. ;_;

What i mean to say is that they should make a topic for trading pokemon that way it's not all on one thread and it can make it more easy for people to find a person that have the pokemon that they are looking for.

So wot's the point of THIS thread? One thread = Not a mess.

And if the topic creator is organized they can repeatedly edit the first post to reflect trade requests/statuses.

Only if the creator is willing to do that and it was just an IDEA that they can make a section to where it's devoted to trading pokemon since this is a game that encourages trading.

Only if the creator is willing to do that and it was just an IDEA that they can make a section to where it's devoted to trading pokemon since this is a game that encourages trading.

...Well the creator should be if they bother creating it. x-x

And if the topic creator is organized they can repeatedly edit the first post to reflect trade requests/statuses.

She's looking for variety Prince. I must admit the forum is not organized neatly enough, but if there was a forum section purely dedicated to trading, then many different users could post under that creating different threads and perhaps more of the opportunity of finding a variety of Pokemon that you would be interested in if you didn't find it in a previous thread.

Yes, I admit keeping it all to one thread would take care of the mess, but she strikes an interesting point. I'd like to see a whole section dedicated to trading in the future. Either way or, the searcher/hunter would more likely find what they're looking for this way however the threads end up being formatted.

And give the girl a break.

She's looking for variety Prince. I must admit the forum is not organized neatly enough, but if there was a forum section purely dedicated to trading, then many different users could post under that creating different threads and perhaps more of the opportunity of finding a variety of Pokemon that you would be interested in if you didn't find it in a previous thread.

Yes, I admit keeping it all to one thread would take care of the mess, but she strikes an interesting point. I'd like to see a whole section dedicated to trading in the future. Either way or, the searcher/hunter would more likely find what they're looking for this way however the threads end up being formatted.

And give the girl a break.

Alternatively, there would be many threads in that section, and it may even be overloaded. Thread titles do not currently indicate if a trade is completed and if the thread is outdated, and untreated trade requests might be buried to the second page. And again, since people on this forum, do not look at other topics on the board, they may not even see or take notice of open trade requests. One central organized point remedies that.

I'd gladly support a sub-board dedicated to trading if this forum's culture would allow that to work properly. However, one must fit the right ideas with the right community. Brilliant ideas may not be compatible with a community of people who are incapable of benefitting.

That is I can imagine. I mean, I look at the other topic boards, but I sense the confusion or complete ignoration of the sub-baord if it was created you were talking about. It's just an idea, perhaps brilliant enough! But admittadely, I'm not brilliant enough to put it all togehter. But that's debatable. Right here in my chair, I'm powerless over that creation.

Go moderators go!!

I'll trade my shiny espeon for a metagross or a beldum. (tcg)

I have a metagross i will trade for a shiny espeon gladly :)

Hey all, I see we have some discussion going on in here that I literally JUST addressed before I saw this thread. So, here's a link so you can see what's going on. regular_smile.png

www.pokemontcg.com/forums/general-discussion-20/topics/trading-thread

In case my post gets lost in that evergrowing thread, I wanted to take the time to let everyone know that we've seen the increase, and definite future growth, in trading and battling posts and threads. We are going to look into the possibility of dedicated forums for these two things in the future. Stay tuned and hopefully we can push these through.

In the mean time please understand that it may get cluttered a bit as more users create request threads and this is normal for now. Please try to not be negative about it, it's just the way it is.

I appreciate everyone's willingness to jump into this. We're here and listening, do not worry!

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to contact the Pokémon Support Team by going to the Support Center. Now accepting any and all bug reports, concerns or issues.

• 5 months later...

Archived