Sign in to follow this  
5dPZ

[PSA]If you updated to new version on Nov 4, uninstall & reinstall may solve client crash bugs

5dPZ

I have been annoyed with all the random crashes since Nov 4 update.  I have two computers - Surface pro and Surface pro 3, all running Windows 10.

Two computer give me exactly the same bugs -

whenever I start a trainer challenge, game crashes - I was unable to play any challenges  since the update

whenever I check public trade, the client randomly crashes as I scroll down.

Today, I uninstalled pokemon TCGOL client on both computers, re-downloaded the client (the Nov 4 version) from the website and re-installed the game, suddenly, all the crashes are gone, on both computers, so it is not coincidence.

If you are experiencing weird bugs/crashes like me since Nov 4, try uninstall/reinstall, it may be solved this way.

Hope this can help somebody else who were struggling with the new version like me!

shinrei14

I try but it doesn't work for me. Always the same problem "Windows has encountered....." then closed the program

Gintoki54

Try to update your video driver and switch to "fastness" mode instead of "good looking" one in parameters (if it's not already the case)

Sign in to follow this