Sign in to follow this  
ZevKyogre

[GAME] Deck Manager - Deck will not print more than 15 entries

ZevKyogre

So, I have an inquiry that may be related to a game issue, or to a very serious flaw in my plans.

On the tournament decklist sheet, there are 15 spaces for pokemon, 15 for trainers, and 7 spaces for energies. After battling someone, it shows their deck contents, but won't allow you to print if the decklist has more than 15 different trainers, etc. 

--> And of course, when I try to print my decklist, it won't let me either - even though I've pared down my cards, and even tried printing it with a bunch of energies listed instead of the pokemon.

It brings me to question a few things:

1. If I have more than 15 different cards of pokemon, or trainers, is that not allowed in real TCG tourneys? (this has been established as an in-game limitation that developers are working on - ignore)

2. For cards that are simply reprinted later in the set, are they considered unique (eg, Latios and Latias trainer kits, where the Latis have 2 different set numbers)

--> 3. Is this just a bug in the TCGO?

Client: 2.32.0.78

Card: Multiple

Card Number: Multiple

Expected Action: When attempting to print my decklist from the deck manager, it should print the full list of Pokemon, which sets, and quantity.

Actual Action: Pokemon do not print (Trainers and Energies do)

Steps to Reproduce: Access deck manager, go to view, print, and examine what was printed. It should completely omit the listing of pokemon.

Edited by ZevKyogre

graywh

It's just a limitation in the deck list printing.  The devs focus on flashy animations and changing things that don't need to be changed (thus, introducing new bugs) instead of fixing issues that have been present for months.

• Upvote 1

Mod_Turtle
Hello ZevKyogre,

Thank you for your report. Currently certain sections of the deck printing feature are limited to 15 entries. The developers are looking to expand this to include all deck entries in a future release.

ZevKyogre

Okay, but as I mentioned, that was when I was trying to print up my opponent's deck.

The reason I moved it to "bugs" is because it wouldn't even print out decklist for my deck with 11 different pokemon.

Sign in to follow this