real life trading online

jgdl223

im trying to finish my collection of pokemon black and white cards, the first set that has come out all 114 cards (not including picachu card)

is any 1 else doing this cos i thoughtof a great way of trading cards, by post......

u must be thinking why take the risk of loosing a card and not getting a card in return,

well iv thought of an idea... if someone gets ur card by post and dosent bothere to send his card, blank him, report him, spred it round the forum that he is a feith and no-one will talk to him...

give me some feed back

Hello!

Real-life trading here on the forums is not permitted since that would require players to exchange their personal information. There's also a high risk of a person scamming another in this method. Soiling their name in the forums isn't going to prove to be much help :/ it'd just end up being spam since we don't allow targeted bickering here as it is.

That being said I don't want this topic to become a channel for real-life trading inquiries, so I have to close it. Sorry! :(

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Topic closed

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Archived