Sign in to follow this  
ZevKyogre

[CARD] Alomomola (Phantom Forces #22) - This Pokémon didn't receive extra damage for Grass Weakness

ZevKyogre

So I was doing the trainer challenge to get my BREAK packs.

And I noticed a few things (too bad I didn't keep the logs - let's see if I can do it again tonight.)

Using my grass pokemon against Alomomola (PhantForce, 22,) it didn't recognize the grass doing double damage (I didn't see a weakness policy attached.)

Has anyone else had that problem - it was only noticed last night (I didn't see it before the new update.) Did the trainer's decks get modified with the update as well? (I know basic Blue, red, and Green were.)

Can someone confirm that the weaknesses were properly reflected in the code for a grass-type card hitting it? 

Client: 2.32.0.78
Card: Alomomola
Card Number: Phantom Forces #22
Expected Action: Attacks from Grass-type pokemon should do double damage, but did not appear to do so. This is the only card I remembered - other cards may have the same issue.
Actual Action: Grass attacks do normal damage, with no weakness policy attached.
Steps to Reproduce: Trainer challenge against the trainer with Alomomola (I think he also had a Kyogre from Primal Clash,) and utilize a grass pokemon against them. Watch for the quantity of damage. (Also look for "Super Effective" Text

Thank you,

ZevKyogre

Mod_Poplar

Hi ZevKyogre!

Were you able to reproduce this and save a game log? If so, we'd greatly appreciate if you could send that to us via support ticket as a .txt file. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

If not, do you happen to know which Grass-type Pokémon you used? Or did this occur with multiple Pokémon?

Thanks for your report, and our apologies for the delayed response!

Sign in to follow this