Not all Cards in Electronic Deck

corym77

So I purchased all three Black And White Starter Decks, imput the codes, go to play my deck and noticed that not all of the cards in the physical deck are in the online version. Two examples are for Blue assault I have a Galvantula and a Swanna in my physical deck but they aren't in the online version of the deck, what gives? Is this working as intended? Why are these cards excluded from the online version and how do I get them in my online version? Please look into this soon. Thanks in advance.

Those cards become available as a reward for winning a certain amount of battles with the deck in question. There are two Galvantula and one Swanna awarded I believe.

Yeah I was wondering if that was the case. I was already to the finals on the game when I pick up the decks and didn't even think to go back an beat the trainers Iv'e already defeated. I've gone back and it's unlocked a Swanna and a Galvantula. So for those who have already progressed in the Challange don't forget to go back and play trainers you've already defeated to unlock your really good cards.

Archived